[Eight]

The soft snores coming from Ricky's mouth were the only things heard in the hotel room. He was really tired from the fun they had, the candles still burning. After such a rough fucking for a punishment, Chris decided to treat Ricky like a big boy.

So there Ricky slept, cute little ass red from a bit of spanking. Chris found it adorable, as always. The quietness gave him time to think about proposing.

Chris made decent money. He was both a model, and a photographer for alternative magazines. He was in Seattle to meet up with a client named Ash. However, they had already finished the shoot and Chris got his money. The day before Ricky flew up, he had bought the engagement ring. That was why he was so upset about what happened.

Happily, everything turned out okay. He'd got a call from Ryan about a little he had met, and how infatuated Ryan was. Chris was happy for him, since Ryan needed someone in his life. Ricky couldn't be that person, though, and it was okay. Everything was platonic, and Ryan was... Well, Uncle Ryan.

Chris decided that he was going to propose on the surprise vacation he'd planned. He wanted to take Ricky to Paris very badly, thus why he took the job with Ash. Everything was falling into place.

He'd take Ricky out to little shops, restaurants, and get him a stuffie. Ricky's stuffies meant the world to him, since he got one every time Chris went away on business. So far, Ricky had twelve stuffies from Chris' business ordeals. Of course, Chris always spoiled his baby by snagging him kitty stuffies. The smaller had nearly twenty kitties alone. "It's not an obsession, Daddy!" He would say.

Chris wanted to take Ricky to the Eiffel Tower as well. Ricky was afraid of heights, but figured that getting on one knee would distract him. After Ricky said yes, which he hoped he would, they would go back to their hotel and have some grown up fun.

Chris gazed at his lover in his deep sleep, lightly pushing away some hair from his mouth. He looked innocent, as always. They both knew that Ricky wasn't the most innocent person on Earth. Chris loved him, though, and he would never stop. Not for anything.

Chris' phone vibrated, a text from Ryan. He opened it up, chuckling almost silently so he wouldn't wake Ricky. It was a photo of Ryan and Kuza, sharing a kiss. They were both shirtless, hickeys all along the scrawny man's neck.

Chris: Aw, cute. You two had some fun? 💦👅

Ryan: Mayyybeeee... 💦💦💦 He's adorable, ain't he?

Chris: Definitely. Baby Doll is sleeping, the little cutie. Tell Mikey I said hello.

Ryan: Will do, Chris. Have a nice night... Day... Whatever.

Chris: Lol, you too, man!

Chris shut off his phone, going back to gazing at his boyfriend and soon-to-be fiancé. Three years, through thick and thin, they made it. Chris finally had someone to love, and Ricky found the one he loves.

Ricky snuggled into Chris' chest, the metal of his collar cold against his skin. He didn't mind, it was nice. Ricky was his, and only his. Chris kissed the top of his head, pulling their nude bodies closer. He pet his hair lightl and closed his eyes, a small smile on his face.

The next morning, Chris was woken up to gentle rubbing along his chest. It was Ricky, as usual, some massage oil on his hands as he rubbed it on Chris. Chris smiled, petting his hair, "What a sweet thing to wake up to,"

Ricky smiled warmly. "Baby, get on your belly so I can massage your back. You've been so stressed lately, I can see it in your eyes." He whispered as Chris did what he was told. "Chrissy, you're so tense!"

Chris held back a moan, loving Ricky's touch immensely. "I just have a lot on my mind. The photo shoot, my next client, my next offer... I have to juggle all of that, and still be the best Daddy ever."

"Oh, Chris, am I stressing you out?" Ricky asked, massaged Chris' lower back. He straddled his legs, really leaning over Chris. In reality, Ricky just wanted a repeat of last night.

"Of course not, Darling! You relieve my stress. I can talk to you about anything, and I love that. C'mere, I haven't given you a kiss yet." Chris purred.

Ricky giggled and moved to Chris' side, pressing his lips to his lover's. Chris flipped them over so Ricky was beneath him. "You're so sexy," Ricky moaned. "Oh, Daddy, please?"

"What is it that you want?" Chris mused, reaching a hand down to stroke Ricky's cock. Ricky moaned out, giving puppy eyes. "Aw, you want Daddy to make you feel good?"

Ricky nodded, wrapping a leg around Chris' waist. "Yes, Daddy, I want your cock. N-No prep, just-OH FUCK YES!" Ricky screamed as Chris pushed his length into him, hitting his prostate perfectly. "H-Hagh!"

Chris smirked, gripping Ricky's ass. "My little screamer," he whispered, slowly beginning to thrust. "Such a good boy."

"Unf, unf-Ah-hagghh!" Ricky mewled, clenching his walls around Chris so he could amp up the pleasure. Chris was huge, and he barely had to thrust to pleasure someone. "Yes, Daddy, yes!"

Chris smirked slightly, pulling out. He flipped Ricky onto all fours, then spread his ass. He licked his gaping entrance, then slammed into him again. "Oh, yeah, Baby. Back that ass up on my cock."

Ricky was already doing as told, rolling his hips and leaning back. "Oh, Daddy, make me cum! Make me your little cum-slut for the day, oh God!" He screamed for the dominant, gripping the bedsheets.

Chris pulled Ricky up onto his knees, holding his chest. "You already are, Baby. You take my cock like such a good boy. Gonna cum for Daddy?" He prasied, stroking his cock quickly.

"AH! D-D-Daddyyy, unf, ah, ah, fuck yes, oh, uh!" Ricky mumbled, not being able to form sentences or any words with the amount of pleasure assaulting him. "Fuck my tight little ass!"

Chris pushed the cursing to the side, knowing Ricky wasn't in little space. He didn't want to ruin the moment, either, so he let it slide. "Such a naughty mouth," he teased.

Ricky turned his head, nodding. "Oh, God yes, Daddy. I've got the naughtiest mouth, fuck," he purred before smashing their lips together, his tongue exploring the taller male's mouth.

Chris pulled away a tad, their tongues flicking together as if snakes. His eyes were shut, focusing on pleasuring the man he loved more than anything in the world. Ricky was focusing on the same thing, moving a hand down to fondle Chris' balls.

"Oh, Daddy, you feel so good. Unf, p-please let me cum! I'll cum for you, Daddy, it'll feel so good!" He whimpered, on the verge of a well-given orgasm.

"Cum, Baby Doll." Chris commanded, spanking Ricky's ass. That spank pushed Ricky over the edge, jolting forward and spilling into Chris' hand for easy cleanup. Chris pulled his hand away, licking up the white substance as if icing.

He pulled out, and as if instinct, Ricky sat down in front of Chris. Chris jacked himself off, releasing his seed all over Ricky's cheeks and lips. Ricky licked it up, like the good boy he was.

Ricky then did something a bit unexpected. He held the cum in his mouth, then kissed Chris passionately, the semen swapping between their mouths. Ricky was the one to swallow, of course.

Chris kissed him again. "Jesus, Baby, that was absolutely incredible. I love you so damn much." He whispered, cupping his cheek.

"I love you too, Daddy." Ricky giggled, stroking his lover's cock. "Round two?"