"Ohh damn.. already?" She laughed, "Don't worry I think Mina is in that class too.." scratching her head. Then I smiled, "I don't knownwho that is but okay.." shrugged my shoulder then left her.

I entered to the room and everyone looked at me as if I'm an alien who's about to invade their existence on Earth. They all looked at me up and down then face the teacher, "You have a student.."

I smiled, "Hi.." walking towards the teacher but she gave me a serious look, "Go have a seat.."

I gulped and made myself seat at the very back. These students are crazy creepy at the same time but I came here to learn so fuck them. My eyes are focused on the teacher but the girls are looking at me weirdly, "What's your name?"

"Hey leave her alone! loner doesn't like to be bothered.." The girl laughed. I bent my head down from embarrassment, I'm already getting it. It's my first time on school and I'm already receiving hate.

The girl sat beside me and look at me, "Mina.. Don't worry about them.. They're just insecure..."

I didn't say anything but to focus myself on the teacher, no time to make friends for now. It'll just piss me off. She gave an awkward smile, "Okay... nice to meet you too.." then cleared her throat.

The teacher look at us students then cleared her throat, she really seems very strict, "Get your papers out and write an essay.."

What the hell is an Essay?! My hands froze for a moment as I look at the students take out a piece of paper or asking for paper. Then I look at Mina, she's already writing. My eyes are really trying to close as I think what's an Essay is.

"D-do you know what she meant by Essay?"

"5 paragraphs.." She respond, "or more than that..."

I'm still dumbfounded, I think I need kinder garten school not high school. "You write a 5 sentences at first then skip a line and another 5 sentence.. 5 of those you need to write in that paper.. It must be about what she thought.."

Ahhhh... I nod my head and smile, "Thanks.." then look at my paper and grab the pencil and start writing. She looked at me and smirked, "Pretty fast you're not just writing a random sentence aren't you?" creasing her forehead.

"I don't know.."

She looked at my paper and smile, "Yeah it's right.. Good job.." then give it back to me. I sighed in relief, I didn't even know what I'm doing. Minutes later the bell ring, all of them stood up leaving their stuff on their desk. Wouldn't some will steal it?

I stood up, Mina already left, it was just me in the room. Then I head out don't know where to go. The girls looked at me and smirked, Yen was with them holding a expensive bag probably she ask it from her Boyfriend just to act rich.

They all passed by me laughing, "Prostitute.." the girl smirked. My eyes widened, Yen didn't made up rumors about me did she?

I didn't mind, instead I continue to walk to a different direction. With Yen in here I don't feel like I can stay any longer. There's a lot of students running, shoving each other to their lockers, or even kicking each other playfully.

"I know... And yen was like.. 'Ohh don't touch my boyfriend you whore... He's mine..' then she'll gave us a look when Jungkook have like 100000 of girls outside.." The girl gossip, "I even feel like.. Jungkook is using her.. because he knows she's poor so he's giving all what she wants.. Hah... She thinks that she's rich with all her stuff coming from someone else.. Arghh.. She's pissing me off.." clenching her fist.