Chapter 66

I felt consciousness erupt in my brain. However, my eyes took a prolonged moment to open. Unlike most who wouldn't recognize their surroundings or would need time to recalibrate, I was entirely aware of my location.

Entirely aware of the fact that I confessed and made deliberate love to Willow. To say the least, I couldn't get enough of her. Knowing that I was her only, knowing that she was stuck on me had me needing more. Because I had went through an entire relationship feeling insecure and undesirable. She was above and beyond anything I could ask for.

But this was giving me false hope. My declaration does not fix everything. That doubtful part in my mind eats away at me and the thought that this all could be snatched away from me at any point in time.

So lying there...I kept my eyes closed. The sun skittered across my eyelids judging by the sliver of distinct warmth I felt on my face. Willow was, to put it bluntly, directly on top of me. She was clinging to my body, as if afraid in her sleep, that I would secretly depart. I would never...

Taking her innocence was tragically beautiful. Like the death of a flower I had never meant to taint. Yet I was selfish when it came to her. Jealousy spiked itself when I thought about another man participating in having Willow the way I did.

Sighing in great exasperation and, oddly enough, content, a part of me is still burdened.

I wish she already knew. I wish the task of having to tell her how I got here and why love is so flawed in my eyes was already completed. Yet there I was, with a girl who both knew me and had no idea who I was at the same time.

She shuffled a little but it created a very strong and unpredictable reaction. My member was beginning to rise with the sun. Her form clung to mine as if she were hugging me and both of her legs were scrunched in the fetus position on either side of my thighs as if I were a pillow.

Both of our lower halves were dangerously close to each other and it took a lot of willpower not to continue last night's activities and wake her up.

Sex didn't remind me of Rachel (which is why doing it almost recklessly after she had left was second nature) it always would be the morning after.

Except this time my flower lay vulnerably on my chest, breathing peacefully. Angelically sleeping with no worry lines etched on her forehead or somber sinking in those large eyes.

This side of love, for me, was different. I thought I had been in love before but this... This diminished any previous assumptions.

Suddenly I felt Willow stiffen. So immediate that when her head jerked up, my breathing also seized seeing how sexy and alluring she looked with bed head. Uh oh.

"Um..." I could feel my own neck heat up knowing by now she could put two and two together with recognition that I was extremely horny.

All too quickly those cheecks lit up. Eyes widening a fraction, still foggy from sleep, she rolled abruptly on to the other side. As well as rub my erection, tormenting me in the process of that swift action.

My head leaned back as I groaned. In order for me to reign in the arousal, I had to take in consideration that Willow would most likely be sore and sensitive from last night.

Turning my attention onto the meek, quiet and now covered Willow, she held the sheet over her keeping a modest appearance. However it was only so thick and didn't cover all that she though it did...

"How did you sleep?" Was my number one question. Though it came out hoarse and suggestive.

Her mouth opened, words did not escape. She frowned adorably and touched her thigh while look down. Seated on her legs, Willows body was fully up, "I actually kind of...hurt."