Chapter 59

Willow retracted herself from my lap, panting every so lightly. Contrary to what I'd thought she'd do, her presence didn't vanish. I still felt her small frame against the car heaving sighs of pure adrenaline. Did it come as a surprise to me? Absolutely.

Because as the events unraveled themselves beneath my eyelids. My breathing didn't hitch in regret or delivering painful nostalgia. No. I felt alive, as though I had unleashed this relentless beast from my conscious and it made me feel almost weightless. She was what I couldn't get enough of in my system.

"What happened," she asked bewildered in a breathless voice. Every inhale and exhale gradually slowed.

"Sorry," I rushed out. "After awhile a person's restraint thins and I couldn't  help it," my head tilted down sheepishly still uncomfortable at my own blunt honesty.

"What do you call it?" Her tone had an unwavering cluelessness. Holding down the sinful smile of mine was no use.

"The words you're looking for would be intense attraction." Discussing it as though it were the weather would be the only thing to ease such thick sexual tension.

"Oh," she said bashfully, laughing nervously. "I've never, um-experienced that before," Willow sounded extremely embarrassed and naïve as to what happened. Not to mention how undeniably adorable it was.

"Good. You'll understand as time goes on cara, the feeling is very hard to deny once it's felt." A slight huskiness attained my throat. With trailing desire beginning to surge again wanting just another taste...

She gulped audibly, "What do you mean by restraint?"

Her scent wafted lightly which snapped me out of the temporary haze. "Complicated," was all I managed to mutter.

"No it's not," she protested boldly. "You yourself said it was undeniable. If you're so sure, then why don't you care to explain." Her proximity had gotten closer and I felt her hand just an inch away from mine.

"If I were to explain it in detail. I doubt you'd look at me the same." Only my filthy mind could stir up such sinful thoughts. Her mind would be in danger of being stripped of such obvious innocence. Better to be blissfully ignorant than voluntarily blind.

"How so?"

"Maybe," my lips brushed against hers and her breathing grew ragged. "I could show you," the borderline tease in me loved this. However, my manhood downstairs didn't enjoy the empty promises very much.

And before our lips reacquainted eachother's again, I turned my head to fight the fierce temptation while closing my eyes slowly, drowsily.

The silence was deafening.

Then an 'aha' moment arrived, opening my eyes and turning my head ninety degrees to the left, "I want you to stay with me," I blurted out.

Her breathing had gone back to its original state. "Ace I can't." It sounded like she desired to say more yet didn't.

"Why not?" Rejection had been set in place.

"I promised Blake I'd take care of Gretta and-" the sound of palm coming in contact with a mouth resonated. "Oh no," she panicked in a muffled tone.

"What is it," I immediately felt for her hand to grasp it. Seeing her in a state of serenity was what I wanted to envision her in. The lack of light had made it almost impossible to see anything visible though.