Chapter 49

The same routine carried on the next morning. Except I did not face the mirror when dressing. I was disgusted with the sight my tattoo produced.

Nonna didn't suspect a thing when she left for work about the car.

I said "To hell with it," and continued out the door after getting dressed and brushing my teeth. Last night I took probably an hour shower. Again, not having any time for breakfast.

The bus arrived earlier than usual which was why I almost missed it. Strangely, Willow was not there and it troubled me a bit.

It bothered me until I got on the big yellow bus to witness a sneering Blake Carson. He ofcourse was wearing the exact same dumbass letter jacket all of the jocks sported.

Marcus nodded in my direction to sit next to him. Unlike my first day, the red head wasn't a bother to me.

"Hello, earth to Ace," grey eyes met with mine in confusion. "You alright man? Seem a little distracted."

His voice brought me back to reality, "Yeah, just... worried that's all."

Why was I telling him this?

"Please don't tell me it's about that Willow chick you asked about yesterday," he rolled his eyes already having figured what truly consumed majority of my thoughts.

I sighed. "We went out last night," each word edged out one by one to make sure he didn't freak out that I spent time with the school's most hated individual.

"So you're telling me you got an easy lay? Hate to break it to you but I'm not really into hearing about someone's sex life. Especially when it involves her." His demeanor didn't really change into anger, just disgust.

"Okay one, I didn't have," I whispered because of nosy ass people, "sex with her," then back to my normal voice. "And for the love of God would you please give me an explanation as to why you'd say something like that."

Marcus went to speak but was interrupted by the bus doors opening and cutting him off. Everyone stood abruptly, "Sorry man, I'll try to catch you up at lunch, if I see you. Have a swell first b-day."

We all exited the bus, I caught notice of Blake eyeing me threateningly. He was sending me bad vibes, which was why when he offered to let me go in front of him in line, I just stood there.

"Don't trust me new kid?" His shit green eyes danced around my face for a reaction. Unfortunately for him, I did not bother giving him one.

"It's your actions I don't trust blondie."

Blake's face began to form a smirk. He went to leave the bus entirely, since everyone else did. "I bet Willow would be just fine trusting me between her legs," he muttered.

It took all but one sentence for complete and utter rage to strike me down like lightning. One movement of my wrist and I was just a centimeter away from punching the hell out of Snake Carson.

"That's enough!" The bus driver stood, stopping my movement, her hand on the radio waiting for any moment to notify Mr. Shale.

I could tell even from behind, Blake wanted this reaction from me. To lure me into his disciplinary action trap. So I'd bite the dust academically.

No way in hell was I srewing up on my last year of highschool. Even though his words screamed for me to wring his neck out in every which way. Blake's mission was to ruin my reputation, and slowly tried succeeding.