Chapter 65

(Mature) Willow's POV~

My heart rate accelerated in anticipation. Was this really something I wanted or he wanted?

As I stood in silk, black lingerie, my senses were on full alert. Every part of my body responded to its outside surroundings. The bralette I did have on was very thin yet shaped my breasts for devine accentuation.

His eyes lowered, traveling from the bottom of my toes to the tip of my head, drinking in every image almost taking a picture with those hungry, ebony eyes. They were starved and glazed over in lust, desire, true passion. I could feel moisture gather between my thighs. As they danced over me, I had the slightest temptation to cover myself but I knew better; atleast that's what Alyssa said.

"Guys love confidence in a girl. I don't care how pretty or ugly you are, if you work with what you got while maintaining a high and modest self-esteem, there's no stoppin' ya."

Her advice was much appreciated but very hard to physically keep under control.

"Willow." His voice had deepened now, dropping an octave. "I..." He shut his eyes for a moment.

Ace had always been a very complicated man. I could never tell what he'd be thinking. He was incredibly talented at hiding his emotions. There was always something deeper within the message they spoke out.

I on the other hand, seemed to be an open book much to my dismay. However, my newfound confidence didn't waver. There was no doubt in my mind he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Clearing his throat audibly, "What's going on?" Those eyes were trained on me but in the fashion of astonishment, along with a string of other things.

Here goes I thought. Exhaling, while feeling my palms growing clammy.

"You are my first in terms of everything so far. My first kiss, the first guy to share a bed with me, my first... sexual experience you could say. And I trust you. With all of my heart I do. There is no one else in this world I'd stand nearly bare for except you."

He was at a loss of words, "I...."

Continuing on to delve into my intent, "As you were waiting outside, it took me about a minute to fetch the key and I headed to this room to quickly shower. Alyssa accompanied me to buy this," gesturing up and down, "Attire."

"Long story short, I've decided to gift you my virginity as your birthday present." The words splurging out from me were completely unplanned and spontaneously combusted together. This was new and a small part of me was waiting patiently for rejection.

Then, almost right before my eyes, he snapped out of the trance from what I said last and frowned.

"Willow, I don't think you understand... You don't have to give yourself away to me because it's my birthday and us kissing for a given amount of time. That's something you share with someone you love." He finally stood reaching his tall domineering height. His eyes were frustrated at that point and he suddenly appeared agitated. Though something about his position seemed restrained.

"No, no, no," My head shook profusely as I approached him. I didn't want him to leave. This was what I wanted, this was what I thought he wanted.

"I do understand y-"

"No you don't. I'm not going to let you do something you'll later regret." His feet were positioned to leave as he turned away.

My eyes bulged, in panic, "Ace," I pleaded. His footsteps seized, and mine trailed behind him carefully. Time seemed to have stopped. He turned around to face me but his head tilted up to avoid eye contact.