Chapter 31

Morning sun bled through the blinds of my window directly onto my line of vision; annoyingly. After the best sleep I've had in several months with no haunting images; just fulfillment.

As I gained consciousness, I noticed my head was lying on something or someone very soft and comfy.

Tabs of my fingertips felt the waist of this someone next to me. Then I felt each eyelid shoot straight open when I noticed the position I was resting in.

My head was positioned on Willow's breasts hearing a steady heart beat. Her breath fanned my forhead and a warm tiny hand caressed my face.

I groaned feeling Willow's legs that apparently snuck in between mine. Every part of my being prayed she wouldn't wake up for.... obvious reasons.

Her hand felt so gentle resting on my jawline, while I lyed comfortably.

It felt incredible being this way with her. Something about it so different but better than anything I could think of. Waking up every morning like this only made me want exactly that. Because she was the first girl I had the privilege to see the morning after.

Although, I was in heaven and hell, aroused from morning wood and ofcourse the girl next to me.

She moved causing a groan to escape my lips begrudgingly. A reluctant effort to position myself away made it worse. As I felt her thy rub against my groin exceedingly leisure causing all movements of mine to stop.

Then the one thing I feared the absolute most happened. Willow's eyes lazily opened one by one peering down at me, gasping inaudibly at our intimate position blinking rapidly.

Dark brown eyes seemed lighter with the sun illuminating her face making it hard not to blatantly stare at such a beautiful sight, even with her dark locks scattered everywhere and circles underneath each eye, I couldn't look away.

As always, reality kicked me right in the ass when I realized she probably could feel the most inappropriate part of my body. I was very frantic to get out of the bed.

Willow didn't move, only observing the sad sight she had the misfortune to sleep next to the night before. I face planted on the ground; which hurt, making sure to gather the sheets with me to cover up my proud southern friend, then I stood up.

I looked down at her surprised form, gazing up at me in wonder while being innocently clueless at my behavior.

"I think you left a remote or something in your bed," she said with a cute frown.

Trying not to laugh, "Uh yeah, I've been meaning to... move that." Considering I did have a small television with no cable in the corner of my tiny room, it made sense her naïve mind picked up on that.

Then she appeared even more confused, looking around, "I could've sworn I had felt it. Now it's gone."

Her cluelessness made it hard not to kiss my dirty thoughts into the girl's brain. "It probably fell out of the bed with me," I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

Attempting to dismiss the double meaning conversation, "Hungry?"

"Yes actually, but why did you leave the bed so quickly?" She questioned.

Spoke too soon, "I had to use the bathroom," it sounded more like an inquiry rather than a statement. Willow removed the comforter from around her tiny body. My jacket still drowned her, I don't know what it was but seeing her in my jacket had an unknown exquisite effect on me. Swelling in both pride and possessiveness.

She stretched her arms out and yawned, "That was the best I've slept in a long time," a shy voice spoke.

The sheets still draped around me like I was a greek statue. I felt the same way in all aspects, because the time we shared together only added to the pressure on my well built mental walls.