XXI

A/n
This video up there 👆 👆  is a wonderful creation of  urmy21 . This was the video which inspired me to write their scene, or else I would have forgot about that..... 😅😅
Thanks for such a beautiful video 😘 😘 , just made me remember why we all fell in love with Rajveer and Naina's Jodi.... 😍😍😍

Enjoy reading and don't forget to share your views...

"Cadet Naina Singh. "

Rajveer really thought that all pressure he has been putting on Balshankar to find people, has made him insane.
"Balshankar, I need to go right now and you also need to check your sources. Naina can't do such a thing, I trust her. And moreover she doesn't have any motive." he said in a calm voice, the best he could muster at that moment.
"That's what I thought you would say, you trust her too much. But still I tries to search more and now she is no more a suspect." Rajveer took a breath of relief, but listened carefully what his assistant had to say, "I don't think you went to your room yesterday night, because your secret holder has left flowers for you. At first I thought it was Cadet Singh, because she was there whenever any accident happened. But now I don't think she could be the one, because she was there at the drill with all other cadets." Rajveer nodded in agreement, "So do you have any proof right now? Or any new suspect?" he asked, "I contacted the store from which the flowers were bought, there are only 4 flower shops in here, and such a large order was easy to track. So, what I got to know is that our Secret Holder is a girl." Balshankar was quiet proud at his finding and was going to offer Rajveer his special Samosas as a treat for this, but before he could do that, Rajveer went from there, without saying anything, giving just a nod.

"I see Major. I will announce it." Brigadier said and was going to leave when Rajveer stopped him. "Sir, may I know what Major Bhargav was just saying? "he asked Brigadier but Major decided to answer the question in a way Rajveer didn't like at all, "Sure, after all it concerns your favorite cadet Singh. You must know what is going to happen to her. "
Brigadier joined in the answer by saying, "Captain, she failed in two tests, she would have to leave the academy. "

"2 tests? "
"Yes, captain, the rifle drill and the game of Dove and Hawk." Major evilly smiled, but Rajveer did what he does always, said something to erase that smile from Major's face.
"But sir, in the rifle drill, she did well, but was asked to do it again. According to me, if a cadet passes a drill once, what's the point in asking her do it again. And if it some test, then she is to be judged by the first try, not second or third, in which she was given a rusty rifle." Brigadier looked at the Major with questioning eyes, who knew not to lie, because Brigadier had many sources to know the truth and if he is found lieing then instead of Naina, he would be out of KMA.
Seeing Major silent, Brigadier knew that he had told him some twisted truths, "Captain, I will look into the weapon stock of KMA and thank you for telling us the truth. The results will be announced soon. "

Major Nair was surprised to see a girl enduring the cold, the test with so much determination. But he was now more motivated to break that. It was the last level, the level of temperature was on its lowest, Naina who was standing till now, slowly fell on the ground, because of her legs, going numb.
"The test is over Cadet Singh. You have passed it. " Dr. Shalini couldn't be happier. But Major Nair was present there to put an end to it. "You are mistaken doctor, Cadet needs to be in attention, or at least standing to complete any drill. Look at her, she is not even in her conscious."
"Major, this is not any drill. Staying in there is enough, there is no need to be standing or anything.... "
It looked like Major was going to object the doctor but Naina, hearing whole conversation, stood up slowly and bringing her numb hand to her forehand tried to salute.
The act of Naina, happy screams of her friends, and the mocking smile of Shalini was enough to kick Major out of there.