XXX

Dr.Ritu Mishra was at first a little upset when her plan of stealing triggers failed but Major Bhargav unknowingly made her mission easier. She didn't care if Naina and Rajveer were defamed but this opportunity was a golden one to come closer to Rajveer. But her plan seemed to fail again when Rajveer exposed the Majors she thought that he would call off the engagement but surprisingly he wanted to do it still. Wearing the earrings, that last piece of her accessories of that night, she looked herself in the mirror, and picked up the case of the engagement ring.

Rajveer adjusted his tie, and looked at Colonel Shakti, who was looking at him skeptically. "What? Is my hair alright? " asking, Rajveer once again ran his fingers through his hair. "You are concerned about your hair? If you have forgotten you are going to marry a traitor who might want to kill you?" Colonel said, walking towards the Captain, who looked so calm and relaxed.
"First thing, I am not marrying her, its just an engagement and sometimes you have to fall into these small traps to win the big game." he adjusted his tux, ready to go to his engagement party in KMA.
"The trap this Doctor is laying is like two edged sword. If she thinks that coming closer to me can help her in her mission, so why can't I do the same?" Rajveer was about to go, when Colonel Shakti asked, "But, don't you think marrying someone for this is a lot? "
"Sir, I have already married my nation the day I joined army. Now, it's my duty to protect it, and that's what I am doing. So, let's enjoy the party, shall we?"

Rajveer and Ritu entered the party together, just like any normal couple except the fact that both of them were plotting against each other, trying to trap each other. Everyone clapped except, Naina, who couldn't bring herself to clap. She was fully recovered, at least according to her, she was. But that was a point of conflict between Rajveer and her. When she asked him to take her to Point of 1857, he denied, stating that she wasn't well enough to walk that long distance. But she was just as stubborn as Rajveer and at last he lost, not before putting a condition, "Wear something new. Something different." She was at first confused, when she got to know that today he was getting engaged to Dr.Ritu, even after everything was solved, knowing what she was to Naveen and the possibilities of what she could have done, Rajveer was ready for this. As he and Ritu walked towards the spot, in front of the cake, meant to be cut, after their engagement, Naina walked in the opposite direction, never once her eyes left Rajveer, who was also now staring at her. Rings were exchanged and the cake was cut. Everyone started to give their best wishes to the newly engaged couple, while they were busy doing that, Huda whispered to Naina, "Can I talk to you?" Naina nodded and went with him, some place, where they could hear each other. "Naina, I just wanted to say, that I want to be your friend. I don't want anything I said, to ruin what we have right now. But please promise me that if you ever fall in love, I would be the first person you tell." Naina couldn't believe that Huda could behave so maturely, unable to say anything hugged him. A friendly hug was enough to tell Huda that he had his friend back.

Returning back to the party, Naina saw Balashankar serving two flute of Champaign to Rajveer and Ritu. Saying Cheers, and looking into each other's eyes, they drank it in one go. Music played, and the couple started the dance, followed by other students with their partners. Naina, was standing alone, looking at the main couple of the night, with a little jealousy forming inside her, an emotion, she no longer could hide or supress.

Soon, Rajveer took Ritu to somewhere, while dancing, Naina wanted to follow them, she wanted to know what was going to happen or going on. But before she could do that her mind was already playing a number of scenes that could have been happening between them. Her creativity train was put to an end when Rajveer returned, alone and so fast. As soon as he returned, started walking towards Naina.

"Let's go and get ready, after all Point of 1857 is waiting for us." Rajveer smiled a little and motioned Naina to go fast, "But Sir this is your engagement party, wont everyone ask about you? What about Ritu ma'am?" "Naina, I have taken care of her, and I don't think anyone is going to miss us." He said looking at Pooja and Ali, talking to each other like no one existed, while Aalekh was talking to Vaidehi, surprisingly they were having a calm conversation without shouting at each other and Huda was busy handling a drunk Yudi.