XXXXIII

Usually there are two types of people, first, who believe in ghosts and supernatural things and the second type, who don't believe in them. Lala Ghelot was the second type till now, but seeing Naveen in front of him, gave him a good reason to become the first type. A person who died years ago, was standing in front of him, staring right into his eyes.

Naveen stood where he was, with a blank expression. In darkness he expected to become invisible to everyone's eyes in KMA but right now darkness also didn't help to hide him from Lala's eyes. Standing there, he didn't know what to do but he didn't move a inch.

"Sir you are still here?" Rajveer's voice made Lala Ghelot turned towards him, giving one single moment to Naveen to escape. Before he could understand where to go or where to move, he was grabbed by hands and pulled behind the nearby wall.  Naina gestured him to be silent before he could express his shock of seeing Ali and Naina there. Three of them waited for a few moments before Rajveer came from behind.

"He is back in his room, let's go to mine before anyone else sees us." They all rushed to his room, taking or better, dragging Naveen with him. "What are you doing here?" Rajveer closed the door, ensuring no one was lurking outside. "I came to tell you something." Naveen sounded like a child being scolded. "And what could be so important that you needed to come here?" Naina stood near the door, and along with Rajveer started questioning her brother. Ali, just waited for answers without saying anything. "No one except Lala Ghelot saw me." Rajveer raised his one eyebrow, in an expression which told clearly, he didn't believe Naveen could act so stupidly. "Lala Ghelot, Dr.Shalini and Captain Rajveer saw you Bhaiya." Naina, sadly broke her brother's bubble of achievement.

"You know Lala sir thinks he saw your ghost in the hallway, I had such a hard time explaining him the KMA grounds are ghost-free." Rajveer stared at Naveen as he made himself comfortable in his friend's room. "I don't care about that now. I am here to tell you something really important. I am here to tell you the reason I was trapped and arrested years back."

Saanjh saw her favourite uncle sitting alone on his chair of principal chair, looking at the ground with a sad expression. "Uncle?" her little voice shook him out of his state of being depressed. "Saanjh?" before he could understand what was happening, Saanjh ran towards him, and hugged him. This was a hug which carried emotions within it. A gesture was enough to tell Brigadier what Saanjh wanted to say. Sorry. He didn't hesitate in returning the hug, as well as whispered a small sorry in her ears. Both of them knew that they couldn't survive if they continued to fight like this. "Uncle please let it be. I know what I want and what I am doing. So please let me control my life for once?" Brigadier knew that somewhere he was doing the same thing as his brother, trying to control her life. Nodding his head, he knew that this could be dangerous for Saanjh, but he knew that she could handle whatever was going to happen.

Rajveer missed those days, when he used to eat a full breakfast with his mentor. This time the difference being, it was in KMA canteen and with his students as well. "I am thinking of throwing a party for all KMA members." Lala Ghelot announced unexpectedly, to everyone's surprise, not that anyone didn't like that. "Rajveer please invite everyone." eating the last piece of his omlet, he nodded. "Where is Dr.Ritu Mishra and Major Aditya Mehra? I heard they were also posted here but I didn't meet them till now." Lala's question made everyone stop eating their breakfast and look at each other. "They are on a special case, which I am afraid I cant tell anyone. " Rajveer's excuse was a little bit hard to believe, but it was better than nothing at all. Lala didn't say a word, just continued to eat his food silently, like he accepted the reason. "Son why not we play that game?" Rajveer knew which game his teacher/mentor was talking about. The game which neither he nor Rajveer could forget. It was a game of Rajveer's KMA days. In those days, students used to try their best to win this at least once. But Rajveer never let anyone win, except one person, Lala Ghelot. He was the only person who defeated Rajveer thrice. No matter how hard Rajveer tried, he could never win, but this fourth chance could be his lucky one.