XXXI

Yudi had a massive headache the subsequent morning. Being a rich kid, he had attended a lot of parties and events, but never ever tasted alcohol before yesterday. Last night, it was Huda, who convinced him, rather challenged him to have a shot, and now, Yudi was facing the consequences. Apart from headache, there was another thing he was worried about. He didn't know why he was sleeping behind a pillar, with lipstick marks on his face.

The whole night replayed in his mind, stopping right at the moment when he drank his umpteenth glass. What happened with him, he wanted to know that. Actually, scratch that, he Needed to know that. Right now, only Huda could help because surprisingly he didn't touch a drop of that bitter liquid last night.

"Huda bro What happened to me?" Huda knew that Yudi would ask such question, and he also knew what he had to answer, "Yudi, the question is what you did?" "I saw you with some girl.... You naughty boy." Huda teased him, completely enjoying his misery. "You mean I kissed someone? But who?" this question was directed to both Huda and Aalekh, who came there seeing Yudi. To this Aalekh replied, "She was about this tall, and had this long hair." He used his hand to indicate the length of both, the girl as well as her hair. Yudi, hearing the description started a mental search for a girl similar to that. One name that came to his mind, brought with it a shock. The only person he talked to last night and who completely fitted in the description, was only her.

Dr.Shalini

But she was his teacher, and this couldn't be possible, at least that's what he thought. She was also drinking, maybe she was under effect of alcohol when all that happened. "Guys, I think it is Dr.Shalini." Yudi said aloud, looking completely lost, "What?" Aalekh and Huda exclaimed at the same moment. Yudi, saying this went from there, wanting to meet Dr.Shalini. He wanted to hear her say that he was wrong. He couldn't have kissed his teacher. But he needed someone to prove that.

"Huda, I think we should stop this. This prank is going a little far now." Aalekh whispered, looking at the way Yudi went. "He won't confront Dr.Shalini. And we will tell him soon, but right now just let's have some fun. By the way, from when our Aalekh started talking maturely?" Huda found his new teasing prey, "Is it because of this particular person, with whom you are spending extraordinary time? And ignoring your best-friend?" he asked, waiting for Aalekh to answer, "Who? Vaidehi isn't mature enough to teach me maturity." Aalekh remembered how childish she was, at first he was irritated a little bit but now her name and memory of her actions brought smile to his face. "Vaidehi? I was talking about your sister, Naina. She is so mature. It must be her." Huda went from there, smiling because he knew something was happening between those two. Even if Aalekh failed to notice, Huda perfectly knew what was that something.

"Cadet Huda, make sure that every cadet reaches Room 409 in next fifteen minutes. There is a surprise test for all of you." Dr.Shalini stopped Huda on his way to somewhere, "And please dont disturb Yudi." she said a little dreamily. "Ma'am Cadet Sahni. Right? " Huda was surprised when he needed to correct her. Every teacher addressed the student as Cadets with their surname following it. "And ma'am why? " he asked again confused, "Yudi told me what happened last night. Actually, I think you only told him right? So I need not to explain you about previous night's events." she blushed a little, and now, Huda was staggered to hear this. "Yudi need not give this test. I am incharge of it so he can rest for today. He is going to pass with flying colors." she again smiled and was about to go, when Huda asked, "He can escape this test, just because of a kiss that never happened ? " he forgot to filter his question before asking this to his teacher.
"What are you saying Cadet Huda? You only told this to Yudi right? " Shalini, was now standing beside Yudi who just arrived, "That's what I thought Cadet." she said as Huda remained silent with his head down.

"This was a prank. But don't you think it went too far? Pranks aren't a bad thing, you are free to do pranks on anyone until it is in limits. And this time it went too far. You didn't even tell him the truth when he took his teacher's name. Cadet Huda this is the last and final warning to you and all your fellow batchmates, I don't want any pranks like this to happen again. An I clear? " Dr.Shalini was very angered by such an act. "Such small pranks may seem fun to you but it can have a traumatic effect on the person who is the victim. You know, many students can attempt to sucide just because they can't handle the peer pressure. It's good that he came to me to ask about it and I could clear his confusion. Now, be good friends and shake hands." she ordered as she was talking to five year old kids who just fought but sometimes childish tricks can do the work. Huda apologized to Yudi, who at first pretended to be angry with him but hugged him back.
"Ma'am is there going to some test? " Huda asked hesitantly and fearing the answer would be yes. "No bro there isn't going to be any test. This was just part of our plan. " Yudi laughed as this time he was the one planning and Huda was trapped in the plan, not the other way around like usual.