XVIII

"Let us get acquainted cadets and faculty members." Major Bhargav said in a commanding and strict voice. He went towards the Cadets standing in attention, and a little nervous, because of the person coming towards them with hawk eyes, scrutinizing them all.

"Introduce Yourself Cadets." He said, standing in front of Huda, who answered loudly, "Cadet Amardeep Huda, Sir." Major Bhargav just looked him from head to toe, and after giving a clearly not-impressed look moved forward. Slowly moving forward, he stood in front of everyone, judged them, and with the same look moved forward. But he was stopped in front of Naina, "Cadet Naina Singh, Sir." "Do I know you from somewhere?" Major Bhargav was trying to remember, he knew he had seen her somewhere but where? He was not a social person, and never attended any social gatherings except for army ones or if it was his duty. So it was clear that Naina Singh was related to army. "Is someone in your family in army?" he asked, that's when Rajveer decided to intervene, "Sir, we shall start, or else we will be late for the game." "Right, but I must say, your cadets are quiet lazy. They don't even have energy to speak loudly." Major Bhargav saying this moved towards Ali, who said loudly, "Cadet Ali Beigh, Sir". His voice was very loud, full of energy, just like Major liked.

"At least one cadet here knows how to speak. Everyone move to the ground, for your rifle shooting." saying this Major dismissed everyone and went to speak to Major Nair, hugging him, and patting his back lightly with his right hand, his only hand. "What are they doing?" Yudi asked, no one to specific, but Huda answered, "I heard Major Nair speaking that one of his relative was coming to KMA and I bet he is this person only." "By the looks of it, I am sure they have same operator." Pooja agreed with him. But no one except Major Bhargav saw Naina following Captain Rajveer towards his room. This created some doubts in his mind, when everyone was going towards ground then what caused Cadet Singh to go in opposite direction?

"Sir, What is Multiple Fire Trick?" Naina asked from behind, causing Rajveer to stop in track and turn towards her, "Who told you about that?" he was surprised that she knew about something like this, "Sir, I heard someone speaking about that. But please tell me about it..." Naina formed an excuse, which Rajveer found hard to believe because this was a trick only experienced players knew, and right now in KMA no one knew about that trick except Rajveer, himself. "Okay, so this is a trick that is used by Doves in the game, Dove and Hawk. They create multiple fires around the place, to mislead the Hawk. Once you start the fire, you go to another corner of the forest, to create maximum distance between you and hawks." "Thank you sir, I think this might help." Naina was happy with this N, at least he helped her get some new tricks. "But, this plan could backfire, if you don't run fast. And with the injured leg, I don't think you should use this trick today. Whoever told you this, he clearly is not helping you right now." Rajveer said, " No one told me sir, I just...." before Niana could anything, he said again, " No need to say any lie Naina, now lets go the rifle shooting. And be aware of Major Bhargav. I think he was there at Naveen's funeral and had seen you there. Don't do anything silly." nodding her head Naina went to the rifle training area.

Major Nair was supervisor of this drill and clearly waiting for someone to do something stupid so that he can punish him. "So Cadets, this is how you do it. Let's start." shooting once he asked first cadet to come forward, "Wait a second Major, aren't you forgetting something?" Rajveer stood beside Major Bhargav, and continued to speak," Why don't you try telling them about some precautions before they start shooting?" Major Nair was annoyed, he didn't like anyone interfering in his job and nowadays Captain was interfering in his every job, not once or twice, it was becoming Captain's habit.

"Why don't you show us Captain?" Major Nair said in a mocking tone, to which Captain Rajveer answered by picking up rifle, and started shooting. After some shots, a clear R was created on the target. Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, the best shooter of his batch proved his talent once again. "Cadets, this is how you hold a rifle and don't shoot until you are in right position because if you are shoot, without being in right position, it will harm you only. The force with which it comes back, will dislocate your shoulder." saying this he passed the rifle to first cadet, who was Ali. His shot was not perfect but pretty good for the first time. Major Bhargav didn't forget to praise him. Then was Aalekh, whose bullet was right on target, but he didn't receive anything else then a nod from Major Nair. Pooja was a little hesitant, but still tried, and shot was on the boundary of the target. Major Nair just smirked when he saw that a girl again failed to do this job. Naina was next in line, she picked up the rifle, and shot. Her shot was on the boundary of the target, which wiped off that smirk from Major Nair's face instantly. "Cadet Singh try once again." he said, but this confused Rajveer, who stayed silent, trying to understand what Major was planning in mind. Naina again tried to shoot but this time, the rifle came back with a force, and dislocated her shoulder, just like Rajveer, cautioned everyone before. Huda, Ali, Pooja, Aalekh and Yudi were the first cadets who were running towards Naina, lying on ground due to the pain, but were stopped by the Majors standing there. "A soldier needs to experience pain on his own, Cadet back to position." Major Bhargav odered them. "Sorry to say Sir, but they are cadets right now, not soldier if you are forgetting." saying this Rajveer moved forward to help her, "Very well Captain, take her to infirmary then, but no other cadet is moving from here." Major Bhargav said, which confused the other major.