XXXIII

"What happened Naina? " Rajveer asked as she looked like she wanted to say something but didn't know how to do so.

"Sir, I can't believe we got Naveen bhaiyya back. When I first heard that recording, I had a question in mind why didn't you try to save Bhaiya... "Naina was going to continue but Rajveer came closer to her and with guilt in his voice started to say something, "Naina, I tried to stop..."

Naina put her index finger on her lips like she did before that day, but this time this was not enough to stop him for saying something. "Don't stop me. Let me say..." Rajveer was not giving a chance to Naina to say anything, this made her grow impatient.

"Sir, let me continue..." Naina said a little too loudly, with putting her finger on his lips. It was not her finger which made Rajveer silent, it was the shock of her bold move. Naina too realized it, bringing down her hand. "Sir, today after talking to Naveen Bhaiya I realized that what you did was necessary at that time. You just freed him from all the pain and suffering. I am thankful to you for that. That's what I wanted to say. There is nothing to be guilty about. I am sorry, that for even a moment I questioned you. I should have known that you won't do anything like this." Naina looked down, feeling a little ashamed about it.
With his right hand, he pushed her chin upwards, making her look at him directly in his eyes. "Naina, I am not a perfect person. Don't trust me so much."
"Rajveer Sir, I trust you and no one can change that ever." she said with determination in her voice.

Rajveer turned around and walked towards the window. He decided to change the topic because he knew that no one could break her trust, not that he complaint about that. "Balshankar told me what Ritu confessed yesterday."

"What did she say? "

"Balshankar maybe mixed too much of that drug in her drink that is why she fell unconscious before she could say much. But she confessed that she was the one who was responsible for your accident and also that she wants the nuclear trigger. Sadly, just when she was going to say the name of the master mind, she fell asleep." the plan, although didn't fail but it was not successful either.

"What will we do now?" Naina asked, to which Rajveer smiled and answered with his next plan, "I have installed a bug in her phone, if she calls someone from that cell, I will be notified and we can also hear her conversation. I know that this is not a great plan, but it will help us to reach somewhere and plan something bigger. I just hope she calls someone as soon as wakes."
"Me too, sir. I should go now." Naina left from there wishing the Captain good night. As soon as she left the machine ringed, alarming Rajveer of a call from Ritu's phone. Wearing the headphones, he heard the whole conversation which made him doubt everything he believed till now. Whatever Ritu said next, made Rajveer doubt all happiness he felt till now.

Naina, unaware of the meeting went to her room, thinking about what she did in Captain Rajveer's room. There were many feelings in her, which she failed to understand. What she felt today, at the point of 1858 or at any moment with Rajveer was something different. A good kind of different, that she was sure of. Still, she needed a name for those feelings, and she was going to have it tonight.

Huda was talking to his mom, when he saw Naina walking from there. She was so lost, that she didn't even notice him standing there. "Huda Son, are you there? " his mother wanted to talk about something important. Although she didn't tell him clearly what was it, but Huda knew that he wasn't going to like it. She never hesitated to say something to him, but when she did, Huda never liked what she had to say.

"I have found a girl for you." she said slowly, "Mom you don't need to do that. I don't want to date someone right now." he sounded bored. "Son, not for dating. For marriage. Just meet her, get to know her and if you two agree then I would talk to her parents and fix it." her whole speech made the reciever of the phone fall from his hands. Balancing the receiver in his hand, he said some incoherent sentences, but when his mom said his name in a strict tone he knew that she was not going to give up. He needed some strong excuse and that moment he got one. "Mom, she can't enter KMA if she is not in army. You know, this is a strict place. She needs permission and she won't get that." Huda was quiet happy with his excuse, although it wasn't one. It was the truth.