IX

Sorry
A simple word yet it couldn't find its way through Huda's mouth. Naina, was right in front of his eyes, and now when he has to speak a single five letter word, it seemed so difficult.
"I wanted to talk to you. " Huda said, deciding speaking these words were simpler than saying Sorry. " I have a better idea, why don't you write me a message on a piece of paper and then to reply, I could do the same. But you know I would need your help, after all you are an expert in this. Right? " Naina said, but no one other than Huda understood the reason of the venom dripping in her voice. Wanting to escape the stares and irritating jerk, she left her uneaten breakfast and stormed out of the canteen, but was followed by Aalekh. Huda was confused, the girl didn't even wanted to talk to him, then how in million years is he going to apologize? The answer was very simple, her mother. She told him to apologize, well indirectly, but now she was going to tell him how.

Aalekh followed Naina, and said "Are you fine? " his sudden voice stopped her in her tracks. She just nodded and wanted to leave when he again said, "It was pretty brave, what you did for us but quite unnecessary." listening to this, she knew that today, all of a sudden, the least talkative cadet wanted to talk to her and teach her a lesson, but now she was in no mood of talking. Her heart and mind were somewhere else. Captain Rajveer was his brother's best friend, but did that mean that she could trust him? She needed some help from an insider of faculty, could Captain Rajveer be that person?
Her foot started for Captain's room, the place where she could find him. Aalekh was didn't feel bad when Naina clearly ignored him, he knew that something was wrong with this girl but he was sure that she was a person who can be trusted.

Huda, called his mother again in the same day. He wasn't sure how was he going to ask her how to apologise without telling her why he has to apologize, because he was sure his mother won't be happy to hear his prank and it's effect.
"Mom, can you tell me what would have happened if Gauri would have denied to talk to me before I could apologize? Then what could I have done?" he asked unsurely, because this really sounded lame issue to call your mother or even ask her.
"Just tell her and don't forget the flowers. She would love it. And make sure I meet her next time I am there. " she advised his son, who was now shocked, and questioning himself was he so easy to read.
A lot of teasing later, Huda was off to search for great flowers for Naina.

Yudi, was so excited when he told everyone, after breakfast, how he completed the drill, just like no one before. Seniors sitting a little away were listening to this new cadet, talking about himself, but that is what kind of influenced them to select this person as their next target. It had been a while since they had a party, but now they had found a perfect source of party.
"So, new cadet, why don't you throw a party, you know to celebrate your success? " one of the seniors came towards Yudi, who by now was silent. Even though it seemsd that they were asking a question but anyone in right state of mind knew that they were ordering Yudi to throw a party for them. He thought himself as a cool dude, and which cool dude doesn't throw a party. " Yeah, Sure. Next Saturday, the D.R.Hotel." he was sounding so sure that seniors were confused a little. A new cadet so confident on running away from KMA to throw a party. Second year cadets were allowed to go out on weekend but first year cadets werent given that privilege till their competition of first six months.
"You are a brave person, running away from KMA in his first week. That is quite a record. " the seniors laughed among themselves and went away, leaving Yudi in a shocked state, reminding him of a specific rule he had forgot while promising a party.
"I and Ali are in. " Pooja said instantly, but seeing Ali, who wanted to protest, she quietly whispered, "Ali, this is a great chance to find Rohit. Please come with me." Ali couldn't deny this mobile addicted girl. He just couldn't. Even if he wanted to, for him rules were something that should not be broken at all, but the unknown emotion in a place near his left chest, stopped him for saying a no for an answer. Some seniors and Ali, Pooja, Aalekh, Huda were the ones who invited themselves in Yudi's party. But what everyone failed to notice was Yudi, who had both his hands on his head, and muttering quite profanities just because he agreed.