XXXXIV.A

Everything was set in motion. Everyone placed where they were supposed to be according to Lala's plan and also his special gift to KMA was also in its place.

Lala Ghelot didn't want to use this kind of Bomb on KMA, a place which was so near to his heart. At the same time, he also didn't want to blow up the place with his favourite student, Rajveer in it but he was forced to. All these places and people were close to his heart but the Power and Money he desired resided in his heart above everything and everyone.

"Lala Ghelot what are you trying to do?" Rajveer, for the first time in his whole lifetime addressed his teacher from his name. Lala didn't expect to see Rajveer conscious after having such a high dosage of the drugs he mixed in everybody's drinks. His surprise didn't forced him to question Rajveer, because he was sure that with so worthy and talented Captain, the game would be fun. Better than he thought.

"Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, you didn't leave any choice except this. I wanted one simple thing. The Nuclear Triggers. But you are such a stubborn person who cant leave them alone."

"Not Stubborn, I am a patriot. A true patriot unlike you." Today Rajveer was feeling ashamed to tell anyone that the person standing in front of him was his mentor at some point of time.

"Whatever. But now I know triggers are out of here and my two helpers are captured by you, I don't see any good reason for this old building to stand here. You know, I was really feeling guilty when I was going to leave you all to die in the blast, but however you are here so fight till your last breath and try to save everyone." Rajveer was going to say something but Lala continued, "Do Not interrupt while I am talking son. You never know when I am going to speak something that may benefit you. So listen carefully, You have 15 minutes with you. Defuse this bomb, use your talent and studies but remember one wrong wire and BOOM!!!!"

Lala turned towards the main KMA doors of the building and started to walk slowly towards it, "And before I forget, please save your 5 favourite cadets too. They all are in different rooms, on the verge of dying. Also, if you by any chance survive, don't forget to appreciate my creativity for all these new ways of killing someone."

With an evil smile Lala left Rajveer alone in the hallway, with unconscious bodies of cadets lying around in party clothes. "Captain, I think Lala was successful in mixing something with the juice offered in here." Dr.Shalini, checked one of the cadet, finally giving her conclusion. Her late arrival to the party proved somewhat beneficial. "Captain I think I should start my work." Rajveer nodded towards Shalini, who perfectly knew what she was supposed to do.

Both of them were concerned about their 6 favourite and special cadets but at that moment, they were doing more important work. Lala Ghelot was feeling victrious after successfully accomplishing his mission. It was a win-win situation for him. The bomb he planted was most advanced one, surely Rajveer would not have any knowledge about it but even if he succeeds in defusing it and saving KMA, he would lose his 6 cadets. The cadets who were now tied in different rooms, with guns pointing towards them. Every gun's trigger was attached to a thin wire, which was slowly and slowly pulled by a effective pulley system. Within 10 minutes, the string would create a pressure on the trigger and before Rajveer could find the cadets to save them, they all would be dead. 

Lala had everything planned the moment he didn't receive any call from Dr.Ritu or Major Mehra. His arrival in KMA, his special party and his special drink for everyone was a small part of plan. A plan to blow up KMA and kill the cadets with their mentor, who were creating problem for him. A jeep was parked for him to run away, as planned but one of the tyre didn't go with the plan, to the great dismay of Lala. He wanted to run away from there, before the bomb blast and his last hope of doing so was punctured. 

One car passed by at the right moment to save Lala Ghelot. He waved at the car, hoping to stop it and ask for lift to a safe distance. His angels from heaven were helping him, maybe, because seeing him wave, the car stopped and the two girls sitting inside the vehicle agreed to drop him somewhere along the way. The driver stayed quiet, allowing Lala Ghelot to sit comfortably on the back seat, while thanking everyone again and again.

The moment the driver started driving, one gunshot was heard, followed by 5 others, bringing a smile on Lala's face  and ensuring that the people he wanted to kill, were dead by now.