Epilogue

"That wall of belongs to patriots who died for their nation. I think Captain Naveen Singh Ahuluwalia still have a little time in his hands before he makes it to that wall."

Brigadier Chandok's hand stopped in midway, and his head turned sideways, just to make sure that the voice he heard was real, not some kind of guilt or remorse playing tricks on his mind. Everyone had the same expression, the shock and the confusion in their eyes were more clearly expressing their state than the murmuring going on. Naina, Aalekh, Ali, Pooja, Huda, Yudi, Saanjh, Vaidehi and Millie were confused as well but because of a slightly different reason. They had no clue that Naveen's grand entry was planned for today, and like this. Only one person stood beside Brigadier, smiling and walked towards Naveen to ensure everyone that this person in front of them was no ghost.

Rajveer knew that the feeling of shock will prevent anyone to welcome his best friend back in KMA, so he took this task in his hands. "Sir, there are still many layers of lies to uncovered, but I assure you none of them caused any kind of harm to anyone. Let me explain it."

Rajveer, with rest of the faculty went to the office, just to hear a long long story. The curious cadets of KMA were not forgotten. Six cadets and 3 of their friends were given the task to explain this story to the whole academy. Not an easy task, but 8 people were doing well and as well as the students were accepting the truth better than their teachers. In the office, every now and then questions were thrown towards him, which he had to tackle skillfully.

The next morning, KMA was back to normal, like nothing happened previous night. The cadets in uniform were running from here to there, trying to be punctual, no matter how hard that seemed. After so long time, it was really difficult for them to wake up at right time but sadly for them, KMA and their teachers were not ready to understand it. Their favourite teacher was also not their to save them. Rajveer, along with his 6 cadets, Dr.Shalini, Brigadier, Naveen, Vaidehi, Saanjh and Millie was supposed to be attending a special meeting with government officials and after that, a press conference.

"Shalini please pack your backs." Naveen whispered, "Naveen I don't think I am going to attend that press conference for several days. And I know Captain Naveen Singh Ahuluwalia you feel great that a special conference is being organised for you but I am sure they also wouldn't like to interview all day long." Naveen just replied in one sentence, "Press wont... But I am sure my parents would like to interview you all day long, after all they will be interviewing the girl who is meant to be with their son for whole life."

Naina and Rajveer were travelling in the same car as Naveen and Shalini, although they were sitting in front, unable to hear Naveen's surprise. "Naina, today we will be going to meet your parents as I promised." Rajveer, himself was no less excited than Naveen. He will be finally able to be free of the guilt and face Naina's parents. "I know..... " Naina, herself couldn't stop imagining all kind of possible reactions her parents could give on seeing their son. She knew she had to wait for a long time to see this in real, but all that wait was worth it.

Years flew by since the day Naina's parents got the happiest and biggest shock of their life,

"Arav, come back here right now." Shalini was finding it really difficult to run in indian Saree, a heavy saree, specially designed for this occasion. "He is your son too. Make him wear this right now.What are you smiling at? " "At a dream that came true so soon." Naveen smiled and went to catch his 5 year old son, who couldn't stay at one spot for more than 2 minutes, just like any other kid of this world.

"Uncle save me from Dad..." the little boy, sadly didn't catch his favourite uncle's attention, because he was so indulged in a discussion/debate with Vaidehi. "Arav, do want to wear dad's uniform tonight?" Naveen knew what could make his son do anything. For Arav, his dad's uniform was his biggest weakness. "Let your uncle talk with his biggest enemy." Naveen laughed at his own which his son found a little difficult to understand. "But Dad, he says that she is going to be my aunt some day."