♥ Special Chapter ♥

A/n

Guys if you wanna say anything... feel free in comment section... And there is a major twist in starting😅... so get ready.... It wont be something you will be expecting. However sometimes some characters have to go....😨😢

The photographs were the only thing helping Naina to keep her tears in check. As she flipped every page of the album, a smiling picture of Rajveer assured her that he will return to her soon.

She knew that she had to be strong, she had to keep her hopes high but in a situation like this everything seemed impossible. Her heart wanted her to run to the location and check herself the whole place. In a situation like she hardly could believe anyone. That morning, the newspaper came in a little late, but now Naina wished it never came. It brought the worst news of her life. The small article in a corner, maybe meant nothing to a normal citizen, but the news it told shook Naina.

One Army Officer killed in  a secret mission...

The small article had a very few lines in it. But every line meant one single thing. This army officer could be Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, Naina remembered, one night, just before their one year anniversary he tod her he had to go to some secret mission. He couldn't tell the details but he promised he would return in a few days. And by definition of Few, those days were over many days before. Naina waited all this long, just in hope to see her husband coming through the door, with a  mischievous smirk on his face, and telling her now they could celebrate their anniversary. Instead came this newspaper, with this news in it.

Naveen saw the crumbled paper lying in a corner, and Naina sitting near the bed in her room. She didn't train anyone that day and no staff member even forced her to because in KMA everyone knew what was happening. Even many of cadets and teachers, themselves were not in shape to train. Everyone was wishing for the Captain to return. Naveen just stood at door, looking at his sister. She wasn't crying, but the lack of tears never hid any kind of emotion she was feeling from Naveen.

"I called everyone I knew, but nobody knows anything. I think we need to wait till we get an official news." he whispered, a little bit afraid about Naina's reaction. Naveen would have been sad to see his sister crying and screaming at everything she saw, but right now he was scared to see his sister sitting like a wax doll. She didn't move neither did she seem to be blinking. 

"Sir, an officer has arrived." nodding at the cadet, Naveen couldn't stop Naina from dashing towards the main gates. No one had any other reason to visit KMA except to deliver news about Rajveer. A small part of her heart was telling her to stop where she was. She knew she couldn't hear if it was the bad news, but her positive got the best of her.

Standing with his back towards the academy was an officer in his uniform. From a little away, Naina couldn't make out if he seemed similar or not, but one thing which she noticed gave her chills, made her stop in her tracks. The officer wasn't wearing his cap. The only reason an officer takes off his cap, while he is on his duty is when he has some death news. That scared Naina. Maybe he is just feeling hot... Naina's subconscious tried to reason with a new possibility.

Closing her eyes, she tried to control herself. The army officer saw the girl, when he turned and couldn't help but go towards her. Keeping his hand on her shoulder he said something that shocked Naina.

"I can't imagine my Ex-Cadet Naina Ah Singh crying..."

Removing her hands from her face, it took Naina a second to realize who was standing in front of her. "Rajveer?" she whispered, making sure it was not some kind of dream or a fragment of her imagination.