XXXX

"How... I mean what are you trying to say?"  Shalini stopped in her mid tracks, turning back to make sure what she just heard was not her ears playing tricks. "Then you are free to correct me if you feel I am wrong." Naveen seemed to be calm and relaxed, unlike previous night. He didn't stop while walking, even once. "Well, I saw the look in Rajveer's eyes, and also the irritation when I insisted to sit with them. One more thing, if you all have forgotten, I am also a KMA member. I have also been to many field trips, but we were supposed to wear uniforms not anything like what those two were wearing."  "Naveen, yesterday you looked like a perfect villain of their love story and today you look like..." Shalini really tried hard to find another example to describe him. "Naveen... I would like to remain Naveen in Raj and Naina's love story. The person who makes love story of two serious person funnier. Yersterday, seeing them here, and Naina in saree, dressed up, I knew that Naina had found someone she wanted to get ready for. I am so happy that she chose Raj, personally, I think he would be perfect for my sister. And Shalini don't dare to convey my thoughts to him, I want him to ask me for permission to court her." 

"How can I forget you are Naveen?" Shalini, murmuring went with Naveen. "It would be really fun, don't you think? Yesterday was the first time I saw a scared Raj, I would like see more of him." " You really sound like a sadist right now. But please do not keep up this act for long." Naveen was not paying as much as attention that Shalini would have liked and she knew why. She knew that Naveen was drunk in happiness and victory of seeing this new side of Rajveer, his biggest rival of college days as well as best friend. She hated to burst his bubble, but she knew that she had to be the one to do that. "Rajveer was nothing near scared, he was just confused whether to tell you or not. And I am sure he confessed yesterday only, so it would have been pretty early to talk about it to the older brother of the girl, when he was busy acting all Villain type."

"We reached our destination. And Shalini don't worry, I am happy that at least one of the Ahuluwalia has her love story on track." Naveen didn't give time to Shalini to react or ask any question, just unloaded a suitcase from the back of his car. She also didn't understand what he just said, or the next thing Naveen murmured under his breath, "But not for long. It is soon going to change." She thought that she must be imagining things, "Whose bag is this?" the red suitcase in Naveen's hand, didn't strike any bell in her head, but gave her good alternative topic to change. "Yours. You are going to stay with me, in the farmhouse till we are over with this Aditya. For KMA people, you are away for an emergency case in Delhi." Everyone agreed on this small plan for Shalini's safety. Her safety wasn't at risk as long as she was on KMA grounds but behind the four walls of their bedroom, no one doubted that Aditya would not fear to show his beast side. Shalini also decided to go with the plan because she didn't want to be any hindrance in capturing her husband. She didn't feel ashamed to accept the fact that she was person, who wanted Aditya behind the bars most. She was anticipantly waiting for that day to come, because she was sure that with Rajveer and his six cadets, that day was not far away. 

Rajveer and Naina followed Aditya's car, but it was all in vain. The main reason to cause of their failure this time were the traffic rules. He didn't care about his speed limit whereas Rajveer did. "How are we gonna find his usual spot now?" Rajveer seemed extremely carefree at that moment, when he parked the car aside and started the radio station. "Are you serious? If you have some kind of back-up plan, better tell me now or I am going to find him on my own." threatening him didn't prove beneficial at all. "Naina you don't like being with me?" she, all of a sudden, became more conscious of her surroundings than before. The way the question sounded, the way Rajveer looked at her, while asking, made Naina chose her next words very carefully. She knew that sitting right next to her was not her teacher anymore. "I think it would be better if we try to find Major rather than sitting here and playing question answer."  "I have a plan, but I will tell you only call me by my name. A really simple deal." Naina stayed silent, she didn't know why she felt so shy whenever he asked her to take his name.