XVII

Huda paid no attention to the next cadet, who went to enact because he was busy trying to persuade Aalekh to do what he wanted him to do.

"Listen to me, please just one movie." Huda pleaded once more but the answer was the same, cut and short, "No."

"I will..... bring your best friend to the Fresher's Ball." Huda offered after thinking for some time. "You sure? " Aalekh knew which best friend he was talking about. KMA didn't allow alcohol and cadets in the same room, so it was quiet obvious that the ball would be a boring place for Aalekh but if he had the deal with Huda, he would have something to look forward to, at least he didn't has to worry about sneaking in with alcohol hidden with him. "Okay." Aalekh agreed.

Suri ji was up for the next movie which was "Garv-The Pride and Honour" . Nobody knew how he was going to do it, but surely it was going to be funny if it has Suri Ji involved. Standing up, he just walked in front of faculty with head high, trying to tell them the word Pride.

"Walk" "Run"

"King" "Soldier"  He was continuously walking back and forth trying to enact pride, if it was possible.

"Can't you guess something related to our motto, Strength and Honour, or else I am going to lose 5 kilos just by walking here." Suri ji realised today that KMA's faculty members needed a social life, with movies in it. They cant guess a simple movie, with such an easy action,  he was doing perfectly, or so he thought.

Cadets started screaming cheating, because he almost told the movie name and finally when Dr.Shalini told the name, they weren't given the point because of the 'Slip of Tongue " Suri ji had, as he like to call it, another name for his cheating. Before Aalekh could go, Pooja stood up, clearly excited. Her movie was a relatively simple one, "Airlift" but being the mobile addict she was, she needed to do this in a style that included Mobiles. Giving a sign of Call Me, she clearly told everyone that it was related Mobiles. Then she acted like she was sliding something, from one hand on another, towards herself, and then putting a small thing inside it, followed by sliding the cover back in place, and finally call me sign again.  Everyone was officially confused, but Ali instantly said "SIM" to which Pooja nodded happily. Her nod, made Ali guess further, "Vodafone" "Idea" "Airtel" At the last guess, Pooja again shook her head, and signed him to cut the word in half, and Ali guesses the right name from "Air". "Airlift" hearing the right name Pooja just clapped a little and came running to hug Ali from excitement, who was a little embarrassed from this act but didn't say anything.

It was teacher's turn, when everyone started to force Rajveer to go this time, but he was not going to give in. "Captain, you can fight wars, then this is just a little thing. You can do this, for this team, for me?" Dr.Ritu tried to persuade him, and flirted a little, but this was not what Rajveer liked, but this time Naina was also not liking this, to her surprise. Huda was getting a little impatient, and that is why he pushed Aalekh to act, before any teacher could say anything else. But teachers gave him a movie because they knew that Rajveer was not going to do it. The movie was, "Kaho na pyar hai" a movie he had seen earlier, so he was quiet aware of the famous dance move.

To everyone's surprise, Aalekh did a dance move, the most famous dance step of that movie, with his left hand extended in front of him and with right hand doing the same actions, like pushing something. Naina was the first to guess the right movie in one try. While everyone was busy in cheering and telling Aalekh how they didn't think he would act, forget about dancing, Huda went near Naina, like he was expecting something, and finally he got what he wanted. "Yes"

Huda just screamed yes, clearly excited because of his success, which stopped everyone and caused them to stare at him. Naina chuckled quietly. "Clearly, all Cadets are having fun, but we need to cut it short if all of you want to report tomorrow without being late. Back to your dorms Cadets." Captain Rajveer announced, and which a little reluctance and a few grunts everyone was on the way back to their rooms.

"Cadet Ghai, take Naina safely." Captain Rajveer's last words before he retired to his room, where he found Balshankar waiting for him. "I want you to find who this secret holder is. He is really proving to be a problem." he said to Balshankar, who knew everything by now, Rajveer had already briefed him on this happenings. "I have my doubts. But that person is someone whose name you wont like to hear, you have grown to trust that person. And I don't want to harm that trust on mere doubts or let you bash on me for saying her name." saying this, Balshankar went out of the room, to search for some proofs.

her

That made Rajveer think who that girl be.... Even if his mind knew who the under cover officer cook was talking about, his heart was preventing him from taking that girl's name.

Ask Rajveer for Multiple Fire Trick. - N

Another message to Naina, this time it was near her pillow, she was quiet amazed how this person found different ways to give messages without being caught. But this time also, this message couldn't be understood without Rajveer's help.

"Someone has a Love message on her handset?" Pooja came a little closer to Naina, who was reading the message sitting on her bed. She hid it, acting casual about it and just shook her head in denial to Pooja's previous question. "Anyways, I think Captain Rajveer has found his new favourite student." she said again, and continued to explain her statement when Naina looked cofused a little, "One thing I noticed that he called me Cadet Ghai and you, Niana. You are on first name basis already. Wow. He doesn't even call Dr.Mishra from her first name, it's just you. Oh My God.... Sharukh might have found his Zara..." with a dreamy sigh she ended her little speech. Naina knew Pooja was a hopeless romantic but this was insane. "Wait a second, Shahrukh? Zara? and I am not the only one, remember Dr.Shalini?" Naina questioned, while adjusting her bed.

"Remember Veer Zara, the movie Shahrukh Khan acted in? Don't you think our Captain Sir has that persona of Shahrukh, that style, that charm, that knight in shining armour kind of aura? well today he proved the last one?" Naina just shook her head at Pooja, who was busy fangirling over her own teacher and thinking how her roommate couldn't understand what she was saying. "And anyways, he was batchmate of Dr.Shalini, everyone knows this and that is why he calls her Shalini but what is your reason?" Pooja wiggled her eyebrows a little. Maybe because I am sister of his dead best friend? Naina said to herself, and went to sleep because she knew Pooja didn't know how and when to shut up.

The drills were arranged and only a short assembly was between the Drills and the Cadets. Naina knew she had to ask about that trick to Captain Rajveer, soon, but she had to wait for right now.

Brigadier Chandok came in front of the cadets and started speaking, "Morning Cadets, I hope you all enjoyed yesterday, but now it is time to walk on the path to become  a soldier. The drill, is not a simple one, that you all can take lightly. If anyone fails in two phases, he or she will be out of KMA because we don't need weak soldiers. And many a times people complain about partiality so this time we have ruled out that possibility or excuse. This time these drills will be supervised. Please welcome him to KMA, " Everyone wondered who this person would be.

A bald person, with a look full of evilness and a left hand of  metal came out from somewhere when Brigadier announced,

"Major Bhargav."

A/n

I was really surprised when Aalekh danced, I mean I didn't plan it, just typed. It was difficult to describe the dance step, though, but I think many of you must have known about what I was talking about, and if not and couldn't understand the description, (which I think no one did) so please refer to the video and try to find the similar move, Aalekh did that only. *wink*

I know everyone is hating me for the entry of Major Bhargav, but we all know that he was the only one who accelerated Rajveer and Naina's love story and also added some more spice to the story........

Read.Vote.Comment. That what everyone says in here...... *wink*

P.s.I am typing on laptop, so sorry for being short on emojis.... words would have to do for now... *laugh*