XXXVII

Extra Short Recap : Rajveer confessed his feelings finally.... Shalini by mistake confessed her love too to Naveen and now they are going to the same restaurant like Rajveer and Naina...

Recap if anyone has forgotten what happened in last chapter after so many days... 😬😬😬

Huda was given a simple task by the God of KMA, Brigadier Chandok. The task was to make his niece hate him. Always accustomed to impress a girl, this was going to be a difficult task for him. Brigadier wasn't in favour of this arranged marriage because he believed that his niece was being forced by her parents. His first plan to ruin his 8wn image was to pick her up from the bus stop and take her out on dinner, where he would mess up pretty badly. Plan was a simple one but was surely effective. Walking through the corridors of KMA he spotted Aalekh and Vaidehi roaming around.
"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Huda asked out of mere curiosity. Nowadays, there shouting level had decrease, surprisingly, and they were most of the time talking like normal people. "I was telling her about KMA's rules and the punishments given, if you break them." Aalekh didn't even completed when Vaidehi's chipped in, "And I was teaching him how to not be socially awkward. You know I was going to give him a practical tonight."

"I would love to be an audience." Huda was super excited, he and many cadets have tried many times to make Aalekh smile in public, talk to everyone and whatever that involves being social but they were never successful. However, this time he had a feeling that this girl could do it and he wanted to be there while that miracle happened. "I don't want any practical on that, and weren't you going somewhere Huda? " this reminded Huda what he was supposed to do.

Aalekh and Vaidehi could safely say that now they were good friends after a lot hardships. After many cruel funny names, screaming, ignoring a little, Aalekh finally accepted that he couldn't get rid of Vaidehi, he had to help her. But after a few decent discussions and some fun jokes, now he didn't want that to happen. He didn't want to get rid of her. "We should go... " Vaidehi's snapped him out of his thoughts and soon they were on their way to wherever she had decided.

"Here we go Milady...." Rajveer tried a british accent while entering the restaurant. Naina just laughed a little at his futile attempt and entered. "Good evening sir, ma'am. A table for two?" the manager asked, in a perfect host manner.

"A table for a couple. " Rajveer corrected him, and held Naina's hand in a loving way. She couldn't help but blush at this act. She was happy about the confession but still felt a little hesitant to display it in public. Just like a gentleman he was, he pulled out the chair for her. "Sir, should I write your and the lovely lady's name for the Couple Dance contest?", Naina and Rajveer were enjoying their special evening, talking about the contest they just entered, about random things except KMA because in that place the reality lived. The truth that Rajveer and Naina can't be together, romantically, at least till the end of her KMA days. But this was an unsaid fact that tonight was just for them. Nothing else in this world could ruin it for them, that's what Rajveer thought.

"What should I bring for the perfect couple?" the waiter arrived with a notepad in his hands and a sweet smile on his face, which wiped off soon. "Who are you calling a couple?" this voice was of Rajveer. Naina was quiet shocked of this change of behaviour. Yes, it was true that she was hesitant to be called as couple but that didn't mean that she didn't like it. "Rajveer...." she whispered, trying to make sure that she heard it right. "Sir.. Did you hear that, I am her teacher and she is my student." Naina remembered it quiet well that Rajveer had asked her to call him by his name, then why was he making it clear to everyone who were they in real. She didn't want to lie that it really hurt her.

"Right.... Naveen?" Rajveer directed this question to a confused Naveen and a perfect matchmaker, Shalini, who were standing a little faraway, looking suspiciously at them. Shalini did a little calculation in her head, Rajveer's expression like he has been caught while doing something wrong, plus a blushing Naina dressed in saree plus a dinner in a romantic place like this is equal to what, she knew it. She knew that what she was thinking was absolutely right. She was happy for Captain, that he finally listened to his heart but she was confused about whom will now Naveen listen to? No one knew what Naveen will do if he finds out what was going on. "Raj.... Naina what are you two doing here?" Naveen asked Rajveer who was trying a little too hard to come up with a lie. In army, he had been trained to lie for situations when he gets caught by enemy and his life is at risk. A situation just like this. He knew that there was a little exaggeration on his part, but he couldn't help it.