Author's Note

Sorry all lovely readers to disappoint you that this is not a chapter but there are many things I wanted to say before proceeding in the book.

1. This is different from the show, well you can tell that by now if you have seen the show. This can be read as a new story, as it is not related to the show.
2. I will try to recreate the characters but if I fail, then please show mercy. I am trying.
3. There are many small things that I loved in the show, so I am going to keep them the same.
4. Feel free to leave comments and tell me how fun the book is.... Or not-so-fun..... Whatever you decide 😉
5. Voting does not bite... Not the last time i checked. So when you are reading please tap that star.... It will make someone happy.  Anyways, feel free to vote or not vote. I am not gonna force anyone, even if that is possible.(I seriously don't think so.)
6. Thanks to all those people who are giving this story a try and are ready to overlook and forgive my mistakes. Thanks to you all, it means a lot.
7. Before I forget, this is not going to be fully romantic book. Because everyone who watched the show knows that the story gives equal importance to Friendship, Mysteries, Action and Love and Hatred. So this is  going to be the same.
8. There is not going to many different point of views, until it is absolutely necessary because if I do such thing then this book is going to 200 chapters.... And I don't think anyone is going to read that much 😂
9. And the most important thing, if any one of the lovely reader isn't as much lovely as I think and is seriously planning to copy this book then you have an angry author going on kill. So beware. Do. Not. Copy. This. Book. Don't. Dare.
Because the characters may not be mine but the story is and I am very possessive of my stories. So if you want to live your life without any problems then erase the thought of plagiarism and with a good sportsman spirit.... Or a good Authorman (if that is a word) Spirit, continue to read and write your own story. ☺

I think everything is clear and you can proceed to read the book. There is no one stopping you, not another long author's not, that you are trying to skip.
Well, everyone is waiting to meet you in next chapters..... 
Thanks for reading this extra long note, that is if you did....

-SilverMoon
................................

IF YOU DIDN'T READ ABOVE NOTE THEN GO BACK AND READ.....

Or you can proceed.....
Anyways, nowadays kids don't want to listen to authors 😩😩😩
................................

And don't forget our motto...
Read.Vote.Comment.
...............................

I almost forgot about this point, so here it goes...
10. I am not related to army. I don't know a thing about any military academy. I am going to try my best to research on it but there are going to be mistakes so if you are related to army or in army, and is extremely angry about how the story is going then please forgive me and feel free to exit the book. I respect army of every country because of what they do for the citizens. I have no intentions on being disrespectful citizen. And if you don't know about Indian Army then go on and search about it, because this book does not intend to form any kind of false image of army. This is just about 7 people and is a fiction.

Salute to Brave Army, no matter of which country they are.

The End....
I think, at least for now....🙌🙌🙌

Read.Vote.Comment.