XIV

At 2200 hours 6 cadets and 4 teachers were standing on academy grounds. Although lights were out but today an exception was made by the wardens of boys and girls hostel.
"So, I think you all got an insight of the work teachers have to do everyday and I don't think that I need to tell you that we have quiet a load of work on us. And if cadets like you run away to party another work is added to our already long to-do list, which none of us like. From now on, before doing anything absurd think of your teachers because if you didn't then I or any other teacher won't be there to think about you and save you from the Brigadier. Understood? " Rajveer's voice was loud and clear in the silence of night.
"Yes Sir" the cadets said with all the leftover energy they had. But one cadet was feeling quiet excited tonight, unlike others. She visited a place that was enough to make her forget her tiredness and make her happier.

On the way back to her room Naina was stopped by Pooja, "Naina, some unknown caller just sent a message and asked me to forward it to you. " till now Naina had started to understand Pooja without help of Ali, she was quiet proud of herself for that. Handing over the white envelope Pooja went to their room, leaving Naina standing. She opened to envelope to find a white piece of paper inside it with a printed message,
Sometimes a truth is hidden so that other lies can be uncovered. Naina you have many questions, and only one person can help you to get the answers.
Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat.
-N

Naina didn't know what that N was. Neither did she know how this person knew her or Captain. But if he is right, can Captain be the one who can help her to find out about her brother?
It was too late to ask Captain, but Naina decided that the first thing she does tomorrow is to ask Captain if he knows something about her brother after he became a officer from a cadet.

Next morning had a more shocking news for Naina, her parents called. The oderly informed her, as soon as she returned from the morning drill. She wanted to talk to Captain in the morning itself, but he was not in his room and there was no time to find him around the academy.

"Hello Naina, we called just to inform you... "  Naina thought that this call was of acceptance of her in army but this was just to inform her something. She was sad that still her parents didn't accept her but at least it was better than nothing. At least they called and she could hear her mother's voice once.
"We just received a letter, it was written by Naveen before he died. Because of some confusion in address it reached us now. In this letter, he wanted to bring some special girl to meet us, and he also mentioned that his best friend will be coming also Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. I hope this information helps you. And Naina take care, and all the best. " this was alot to take in. Naina was now sure that Captain knew something that could help her and her mother finally accepted her. Before she could say something her parents hung up. But Naina had bigger problems to dwell with.

Running towards Captain room, Naina collided with Huda, who was trying to find her only. "Naina, will you come to ball with me? " he asked instantly without wasting a second. Huda was sure no one can say no to him, but Naina was different, a good kind of different.  That is why he was a little bit nervous to ask her, but he had to, after all it was a bet, he had to complete.
"No, now can you move out of my way? " Naina needed to talk to Captain Rajveer right now and Huda was just wasting her time. "Where are you going anyways? Let me accompany you. " Huda changed the topic, because he knew he had to do a lot of work to change that no to a yes.

"I am trying to find Captain sir, and there is no need to come with me. " Naina just walked away, resuming her mission to find Captain.
Huda couldn't help but think about the new bond that has formed between Captain and Naina. Yesterday during his punishment he saw them walking around and going somewhere. He also noticed that during the little speech last night, Naina was so happy, not at all tired. And now also Naina is trying to find Captain. Huda could identify the little tinge of jealousy inside him.