Chapter Thirty

Magsimula sa umpisa

So deep in thought trying to figure out, where could they possibly be at the moment. Candlelights abruptly lit up on the ground, leading a straight path. As an indication for them to follow. Amazement lit inside of them, glancing at each other indicating that should they go and check it out or not. Shoulders, eyebrows raised up, facial expression changes. They wouldn't know what's on the other side, if they won't go and take a look.

******
As I came home back from work. I saw the sight of a beauteous women that gave birth to me, cooking dinner in the kitchen. Slowly but gently closing the door behind me. On my tip toes I neared her, gave her a warm kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Mom.", I greet her politely with a smile.

"Hello William.", she has a slight different tone in her voice. A tone of seriousness.

"I haven't heard you call me that, for a long time. Usually when you call me William is when I'm in big trouble.", I say playfully.

"Big time mister!", she says certainly.

"For!?", I ask uncertain to what I did.

She sways slightly, turning to her left side facing me. Her lion eyes sparkle with abrupt irritation. Her gorgeous brown shaped eyebrows drop down, causing her to frown. She slaps my hand with the spoon that she held so firmly, in her right hand.

"Ow!, what was that for?", I scream out in pain.

"For hurting Cristal's feelings!", she says abruptly.

"How did I hurt her feelings!?"

"With the things that you said to her in Ms Anderson's office! I know that you don't like her but it doesn't mean you should be mean to her. She's human, try to contemplate her feelings. She can get hurt. Now go to the garden and apologize to her. She's been crying her heart out since she got here."

"Apologize for telling her the truth! Hold on..., did you say a nice person?", my eyes grew wide to her response.

"Ethan William José Carson I will not repeat myself.", she points to the glass door that leads to the garden.

Dragging my unsorry butt to the door, murmuring under my breath. Stretching out a hand reluctant to open the door. I heard a soft cry coming from the garden. "It's Cristal."

Narrowing my eyes I spotted a tear. "Is that a real tear? Could she be really crying?", he questioned himself quietly. Gently opening the chilled glass door, I neared her slowly.

Meticulously I sat down next to her. "Here!", I say handing her a box of tissues. She was reluctant to taking them. "Please," I say kindly. She turns her head to her left to look at me. Her magenta eyes glancing at me as tears came running down her face. I could feel myself getting guilty very moment, she glances deeply into my amber eyes. I know I shouldn't be for telling her the truth but its in the way I spoke to her. Mom was right I was mean to her. Took her a while to accept the box of tissues from my hand but she did eventually. She wiped her tears and blow her nose.

"I'm truly deeply sorry for hurting your feelings.", I apologize for what I did.

She sniffs taking in a deep breath. "Its okay.", she says calmly pulling herself back together.

I'm I the only one who's getting a bad feeling about this? Was she really crying or was she pretending?. Come on don't get me wrong. She was so over confident, so certain of herself so as the hurtful words she said about Abi. Cristal..., what is she crying about actually?, my conscious questions as it grew uncomfortable due to suspicion.

He narrows his amber eyes sensing her dramatic pretense, siding with his conscious.

"Hey can I ask you something?," he asks in order to correct his suspicion.

"About?"

"Us.", I believe my conscious just poked inside my mouth. I can't believe I said that word.

"Us!", her eyes grew wide with amazement.

"Mhm!, I know I was reluctance about talking about us. So how does now sound?", she was lost for words.

There's no such thing as us, my conscious kept on protesting.

"So here's my first question. Why after all those years at high school not to mention university were you so mean to me." ( not lone him everyone for that matter.)

"What you thought as 'mean' is how I show a boy that I like like him. Sorry I'm horrendous at expressing my feelings to a boy."

"So you felt all the hot boys at school that you were currently dating, and you chose me. Why me?"

"Because I fall in love with you, that's why?"