Chapter 26- Suspiciously Suspicious Stuff...and more Thoughts!

A/N.Sorry that the flashback is really long (and kinda pointless). Just wanted to show you Sabrina's connections with her teacher.

Chapter 26: Suspiciously Suspicious Stuff...and more Thoughts!

*Casey's POV*

Phew!! That was close!...or maybe, not so much. Did she read the note? My heart started the beat faster. Did she find out her identity? I was starting to get worried. I took deep breaths.

Ok, so maybe she read the note I thought. BUT, at least I'm hoping she doesn't know what I'm going to do...or DOES SHE?!?! I felt panic rising in my throat. I took deep breaths again. Get a hold of yourself Casey!! I scolded myself. Just act like NOTHING is wrong...it's for HER sake (not sanity). As I was walking through the hallways, I bumped into someone.

"Ooof!" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see the janitor facing me.

"Sorry, I was looking for my class." I said oh so innocently, yeah, in here-meaning 'inside' me-I'm not so innocent. He nodded at me curiously.

"Do I know you?" He asked. I took a good look at him. Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale face...I was sure I didn't know him...by why do I have the feeling I've seen him before...I mean, LONG ago...

"No, sorry, probably another student look-a-like." I said as I headed to my class. Wow, just the first day and I'm already seeing weird people!

*Sabrina's POV*

School went by as fast as you could say super-cali-fragi-lis-tic-expi-ala-do-cious! Meaning, school went by fairly quick, but seemed a LITTLE slow. Casey stayed far away from me the whole day. I was pretty sure it had to do with the note. What was going on?!?! One minute, she's all happy and chirpy, the next, she's mysterious and gloomy. I sighed as I entered Social Studies, also known as Geography. School wasn't over JUST yet. We we're studying the 13 colonies. Ugh. I spent most of the time doodling in my notebook. I never really notice until a few weeks ago that I drew REALLY good. Now I had a sketch book full of drawings. My favorite one is a girl, sitting on a park bench, with ear plugs in her ears. And on the sidewalk, someone drew an angel in chalk.

"?" Mrs. Polloa asked (Pronounced Poh-low-ah). I lifted my head up from the desk.

"Huh?" I asked. Some of the kids snickered. She sighed, but smiled at me. We had a sort of connection...

*Flashback* Neutral POV

"Ronald Murphy?" Mrs. Polloa called.

"Here." He responded.

"Mackenzie Sirus?"

"Present." She said in a snotty voice.

"Michael Poe?"

"Konichiwa." He said playfully. She chuckled and continued with the names.

"Amanda Cary?"

"Waz up?" My friend, Amanda said. Mrs. Polloa smiled.

"Robin Goodfellow?" She called out.

"YO!" Puck yelled, which caused the class to burst into laughter. She sighed but grinned.

"...Sabrina Grimm?" Mrs. Polloa asked to see if I was here.

"I'm here." Sabrina said raising my hand. Puck snickered. She glared at him.

"What's so funny?" Sabrina asked him.

"You," He replied. Mrs. Polloa noticed the conversation and continued to listen.

"Well, at least I didn't sound like a brat and say, "YO!" so loud that the fish in the sea could hear." She snapped at him. Sabrina knew it wasn't the best comeback, but she ran out of...good insults. The insult she had in mind wasn't very...nice if you catch my drift...