Chapter 7-Knock-Knock!

A/N. Hey!! Here is the 7th chapter!! I'm trying to spice it up in this chapter so it won't be dull anymore or something like that. Anyway, read the chapter below.

Chapter 7:Knock-Knock!!

Sabrina went down stairs to hear Puck talking to Daphne about his "invention" or as she likes to call it " junk". For dinner they were having tacos, in the tacos were cheddar cheese, blue asparagus, and purple beef. Great. Sabrina thought sarcastically as she was about to sit down there was a knock at the door, "Sabrina, could you please answer that?" Granny asked.

"Ok" Sabrina said. She walked to the door and opened it, Sapphire was behind the door. She was wearing jeans and a blue and green striped collar shirt. She seemed distracted by something outside. She turned to Sabrina.

"Hi Sabrina." She said.

"Oh hi Sapphire what are you umm..... doing here?" Sabrina asked. Sabrina felt uncomfortable asking that....

"Robin asked me to help him with the science homework." She said. There was silence for a moment and then Sapphire spoke again," May I please come in?"

"Sure" Sabrina said. She walked Sapphire into the living room where Daphne was with Elvis, Puck must of disappeared into his room. Daphne was the first one to notice Sapphire," Sabrina who's the person next to you?" she asked.

"Daphne this is Sapphire Colette she's in me and P- I mean Robin's homeroom class, she came over because Puck said he needed help with homework." Sabrina was probably bluffing because Puck NEVER does his homework, but Sabrina liked this girl so she chose not to ask why she was really here.

"Oh. "Daphne said," GRANNY!! ROBIN'S AND SABRINA'S CLASSMATE IS HERE!!" She yelled.

Granny Relda came into view, "Daphne why are you yelling?" She saw Sabrina with Sapphire ,"Oh hello I'm Sabrina's, Daphne's, and Robin's grandmother, nice to meet you." Granny Relda and Sapphire shook hands," Sorry for asking but why are you here?" Granny asked.

"Well Robin said he needed help with his science homework." She said.

"Really? Well that's odd." Granny said." Are you sure he called you?"

'Yeah."

"Hmm...I'll go get him." Daphne said. She didn't need to, Puck ran right into her.

"OWW!!" Puck and Daphne yelled.

"Robin why are you running?!?!" Granny Relda exclaimed. Granny remembered to call Puck, Robin.

Once Puck regained his position, he shot Sapphire a nasty look, "Do I have to?" He asked in a whiny tone.

Sabrina turned to look at Sapphire, she was nodding it seemed that Sapphire and Puck were the only ones who new what was going on." What is going on?" Sabrina asked.

Sapphire and Puck looked at each other," Do I really-"Puck was interrupted by Sapphire.

"GO TELL THEM PUCK!!!" She exclaimed.

Everyone turned to her, they were shocked, Sabrina was especially shocked by this because the girl had NEVER EVER yelled anything since the time she has been here, but that wasn't important the important thing was that she had just called Puck by his real name, maybe a coincidence? Daphne asked," Who are you?"

All the people in the room heard her say Puck's actual name, everything was silent, even Elvis was. Sabrina was starting to see she was more than a human, she was an Everafter. Finally the girl said something but it was too difficult to bear," Moth has escaped, so watch over yourselves, please for Puck's sake."

Those were Sapphire's last words because, she disappeared into thin air.

A/N. Well, hope you start reviewing cause I'm thinking that you hate my story anyway, I'll update as soon as I can! And thanks to missbrightside,mina_95, and xoSLxo for being awesome fans!!