Chapter 18-Gone

A/N. Hello!! Thank you for having the time to read this chapter. Please read as much as you can before you start crying in this chapter. Oh you will proably remember this was from a story I made called 'An Inside Look' but I deleted it. :D

Chapter 18: Gone

Sabrina was at the water fountain. She found it quite bored just watching Daphne and Red run around like maniacs. She lent Sapphire her iPod in case she was bored too. Puck ran off somewhere, but Sabrina didn't care at the moment. She cared about Moth -meaning her mind was on this evil fairy, not that she had become 'BFF's' with the homicidal creature- at the moment. Sabrina hated the fact that Moth was after the Grimms again, but she wasn't thinking of that. She was thinking HOW did Moth escape prison...Moth couldn't of done it by herself that's for sure, she's too stupid to even figure it out. She'd probably just kick the cell and TRY to break it down.

She probably had help...but who? Musteredseed, no, not likely. Puck, of course not!! Titania...hmm....it was a possibility. Maybe true...Sabrina had to tell her theory to the others, but then she heard a big thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Over and over and over. Sabrina held her head up from drinking the water. Her eyes turned wide. The Wicked Witch of the East robot was here. The robot from New York City when they were chased by it. By Oz. It was heading for......

Daphne and Red.

Oh No.

Oh no is right Sabrina.

YOU again!

Sabrina. I told you to call me Secret.

Fine 'Secret", what are you doing here again?"

Trying to help you.

How can you help me?!?! My sister and my sister's friend are about to be squashed to death by a giant robot?!?! How can you help me with that?!?!

Calm down 'Brina, all I have to tell you now is-

TELL ME WHAT?!?!

Stop interrupting!

FINE!! Tell me what!!

RUN!!!

What?!?!

Just run!!

Sabrina didn't have time to understand what Secret meant, 'cause the Witch Robot grabbed her with a clump sound and started laughing manically. Creepy.

Sabrina didn't have time to call for help, because her throat was instantly dry. So instead she tried yelling, but it sounded like a fire truck, which apparently does not sound good.

" 'Brina!" Daphne screamed with sheer terror. The robot had turned away from the two little girls and had headed for the eldest Grimm girl. Sapphire was nowhere to be found at the moment. Puck was talking to a bunch of girls by the snack bar, but he instantly heard Daphne scream. His head snapped into her direction, he stared at her intently, wondering why she was screaming. (Idiot) Puck followed her eyes and saw what she was looking at.

"Oh crap!" He raced down the path, just as the robot swung 'her' arm at him. It hit him with full force and he crashed into the bushes.

"Oh Puck! I'm sorry, that was meant for the evil humans." The robot said in a girly voice, a voice that still would haunt him at night. The voice that made it harder for Sabrina to sleep. A voice so despicable, it could scare the Yeti, Dracula, The Beast, all the Scarlet Hand members, and even more vile things. Even if you looked at the creature - and I'm not talking about the robot- you would probably turn blind. Well that's what I think...and I'm probably right.