Chapter 3- The New Girl

A/N. Hey people!!!!! I'm back!!!! I promised I would update soon to myself, sorry if I'm going to fast!!! Here's chapter 3!!!! Here's a fast fact : Sabrina's school has grades Pk-10th grade, so Daphne and Sabrina don't go to separate schools. Oh! and that was the best Daphne picture I could find. Now Puck...boy is he gonna be hard...

Chapter 3:The New Girl

When Sabrina finally caught up to Daphne and Puck, she suddenly wished she was back where she started. Puck kept on saying rude comments about her, and Daphne kept on talking about unicorns. Even though Daphne is older now, she still has her childhood with her.

"And I bet every teacher in the school hates to see your face." Puck continued on.

"Sabrina, do you think I would take care of a unicorn? Cause Granny thinks I can't." Daphne said.

"Daphne, umm...yeah ,but get one when your older." Sabrina said." I hope we get there as soon as possible." Sabrina thought.

When they finally got to the school ,Sabrina and Puck said bye to Daphne, and went to their lockers, with the courtesy of Granny Relda, they had lockers just one locker away from each other. When Sabrina went to school in 6th grade ,when the school blew up, she and Puck had every class together. Daphne was ok by herself because she was in Snow White's class, again. Sabrina's mom somehow managed not to get Puck and Sabrina in the same class, but a few together. The classes were homeroom, social studies, math ,and science. Sabrina was glad they weren't in every class together, but she hated that she had homeroom with him.

When Sabrina and Puck got to their homeroom, their teacher, walked in.

"Hello kids, take your seats, we have a new student in our class." said.

Every one in the class quickly took their seats, the thing about Ms. Martinez is that she was a really nice teacher and if everyone does exactly what she wants, they get something in return, or has a treat.

"Okay class we know that we should treat every kid with respect right?" she asked.

The kids nodded once they heard the word "treat".

"Okay, enough nodding kids our new student is from California and will be coming-".

She was interrupted by the door opening and a girl stepping in to the room. She had short blonde hair exactly like Puck's, she was a little more tan than him, and seemed at ease until she saw Puck. Puck looked at her, Puck's expression was shocked and confused. The girl was alert, but shy her eyes said that she didn't want to be here.

"Class this is Sapphire Colette." said Ms. Martinez.

A/N Sorry if Sapphire's last name is really bad I'll change it if you want, but you have to give me a last name and I'll see which one fit's the best with Sapphire.