YouTuber Mike x Fangirl Reader

Start from the beginning

After a couple of days, I surprisingly racked up a couple of thousand of subscribers. I'm sure it was mainly because Molly told her fan base to subscribe to me, but it still felt good to have some subscribers. I think it's time for a little victory drink. I walked over to my fridge and pulled out a beer.
"Here's to about 1,500 subscribers I totally earned!" I cheers'ed the air and drank. I heard a couple of knocks on the door, and not wanting to put my beer down like the lazy bum I was, I opened the door with the beer bottle still in my mouth. Scott and Vincent looked at me weirdly, which they should have. I looked like an idiot.
"Uh...is this a bad time?" Scott asked. I shook my head and held the glass bottle like a normal person.
"Nah, c'mon in." I flipped the TV on to my YouTube video just to show off to them. "Oh my. What could this be? A YouTube video from a YouTuber who has 1,500 subscribers in a couple of days?" I acted. Vincent scoffed.
"Unearned." He crossed his arms over his chest. I knew he didn't forget what he said.
"So. Should I be calling you "PurplePie"? Or "VinciePie"?" I chuckled. Scott got a kick out of it too.
"PurplePie is fine. Shut up."

Present Day
Your POV
You were in your room watching a couple of YouTube videos while doing your homework. You've been really into these parody accounts of these famous YouTubers. They were Mikeiplier, PurplePie, PhoneCry, CinnamonToastJere, and Fritzsepticeye. If it wasn't obvious enough, they were parodying Markiplier, PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye, CinnamonToastKen, and Cryotic. It turned out that they worked at Freddy Fazbear's, the shady pizzeria down the street from you. You were getting a job there in the following week, since you needed a job and you also wanted to meet them. You could never casually go there since fans were clogging the place. A phone call interrupted you from your Civics worksheet. It was your boss from Freddy's.
"Hello?" You answered.
"(L/N), I need you here pronto!" Boss yelled over the fans in the establishment. "There are too many teen girls here!" He struggled to stay audible.
"So...you're saying you want me to come in and be one more teen girl in the pizzeria?"
"N-No! Just come in and get them in check! I'll pay you for it. Just hu-" The phone line cut off. Boss disappeared into the sea of teenage girls. That kind of scared you a bit. It was like something out of a horror movie. You shook it off and went to find your uniform. It was time to saddle up and herd some girls like they were some cattle. Too bad you didn't have a horse. And you weren't a cowgirl.

You struggled to get into the doors of the pizzeria. The smell of stale pizza and sweat was masked by the smell of lipgloss and cheap perfume. It basically choked you as you made your way to Boss's office. The guys were sitting in there with Boss who looked very disheveled.
"Are you-" You began.
"Don't. Ask." Boss heaved.
"Well. I guess you guys love being famous, huh?" You smirked.
"Shut it, (Y/N)." Mike grumbled.
"I-I w-wanna g-go h-home..." Jeremy whimpered.
"Hey, being famous isn't easy. I thought you'd like having all this attention from ladies. Especially you, Vincent." Vincent looked like he was scarred for life.
"Ladies?! Where?!" He looked back and forth frantically. "I don't want to see one of those fangirls again...they want me. They want to lock me in their closet!" Vincent slowly walked over to the corner of the room and sat down, knees to his chest, rocking back and forth. He started to talk to himself.
"It was nice to get noticed by a couple of people, though." Fritz said.
"Now it's just too extreme." Scott took off his phone mask, rubbing at its claw marks. 
"So what am I supposed to do?" You asked. Honestly, what did Boss think you were going to do? Calmly lead them out of the pizzeria? Fangirls don't usually respond to well to people trying to calmly lead them away from their "senpai". Especially when they were cute. You had an idea, but it was a stupid one. You've had a crush on Mike for a bit, and you wanted to get with him in a way that reminded you of fanfics you read. It probably wouldn't end the way you wanted it to, but screw it. You grabbed Mike's arm and dragged him to the show stage in front of all of the fangirls. They were all silent, seeing that you were holding their idol right in front of them.
"Here's Mike!" You announced, earning a girlish cheer from the crowd. You grabbed Mike by the tie and forcefully pressed his lips to yours. When you pulled away, you smirked.
"He's mine now, fangirls! How do you fe-AH!" A girl grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into the crowd. So many fake nails, so much Starbucks! With some great dodging and untangling, you made it out of the crowd and out of the front doors of Freddy's. You didn't have any severe injuries, other than a couple of scratches from fake nails on your cheek and leg. You remembered their faces and you'd be back for them. A relieved sigh escaped your lips as you wiped some of the blood away from the new cuts. A hand was placed on your shoulder. It was Mike. He looked a little more beat up as you.
"Thanks." He said. "To be honest, I wouldn't have survived that if it wasn't for you." You smiled.
"No problem. It always takes a fangirl to escape one." Mike chuckled.
"I'll see you around, (Y/N)." Mike gave you an awkward high five and left. You were disappointed. Who'd expect that your crush whom you kissed against his will would be okay with it and give you an awkward high five in return. Huh. Mike snapped you out of your thoughts by turning you around and pressing a kiss to your lips as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. As you broke away from the kiss, the horde got angry.
"THERE THEY ARE! THE (H/C) CHICK WHO STOLE MIKE! GET HER!" You and Mike booked it. Mike slightly tripped you so you were behind him a few paces.
"TAKE HER INSTEAD!" He chuckled. You rolled your eyes, and quickly caught up to him.
"Like you can get rid of me that easily, asshole." You joked. "Hey girls, first one to get Mike gets to take his clothes!" That made the girls basically sprint towards Mike.
"But girls, (Y/N) would only take advantage of that opportunity!" The girls shifted to you. This was war, and neither of you were going to win. As you sprinted down the sidewalk, Mike pulled you into an alleyway to get you away from the crowd. You two panted like you just ran a marathon.
"Fuck...you...You tried selling me out." You wiped your sweat from your brow.
"You did too." Mike chuckled. He grabbed you by the waist, pulling you into another kiss.
"HERE THEY ARE!" Round two.