?You look...? He sighed. I laughed shaking my head, he was getting a bit sexual with his eyes.

?Stop Marcel!? I covered my face. He laughed and got up and put his trainers on, he looked nice, he held on to me and we went downstairs. We left the house and we drove down to Solange's, we were talking about funny stuff in the car, and occasionally kissing in traffic, which was bad. I laughed whenever people saw us, it was embarrassing. We got there and he got out the car and came and hugged me.

?Take care babes, want me to come get you??

?No, I'll come, and don't get up to anything bad.? I said serious. He nodded and kissed my cheek and I went and knocked her door. She opened and I waved and he waved back and drove off. I went in and she screwed her face.

?It should have been Denzel, I always say this! He's gotta nicer head shape!? She sighed. I got puzzled.

?Denzel's my best friend!? I said.

?Yeah whatever. Like you ain't done shit together.? I gulped and looked away. She laughed.

?OMG what have you done.?

?Nothing.?

?Oh come on Em!? She said as we went into her living room. I shrugged and looked away.

?Emily!?

?We've kissed, we've got to close a few times, and we've slept together what more do you want!? I whispered. Her mouth dropped and she started laughing. I put my head down and fiddled with my hands. She crawled over to me and hit my thigh.

?Owwww!? I rubbed it.

?You fucked him?? She said crying. I nodded frowning.

?You little saucy bitch....? She paused. I sighed. ?Is he good?? She whispered.

?Solange!?

?Come on, is he??

?I don't remember much from it, it was before I went to the mental home, and he was drunk.?

?Oh the 'one off' fuck?? I rubbed my face as she said it.

?No! It meant something but not that though!?

?Aww how does he feel?? I shrugged, I hated talking about it.

?He probably thought I'm nuts. He acts normal though, we don't do that sort of things though, it's not friends with benefits.? I smiled.

?Awww you two are soo cute, kmt I like how you act normal and pretend it never happened. You should have had his kids.?

?Oh God no! Mad girl with her best friends baby, no. I couldn't get pregnant anyway, there was some complications following the miscarriage, so yeah.. Moreover, he can have kids now with Geraldine.? She started laughing.

?Emily! He doesn't love her, it's bait.?

?Don't say that, yes he does.?

?No he don't, yeah he likes her but he don't love her, Keion and him have late night chats, and the prick thinks I'm sleeping.? She laughed. I frowned.

?I didn't want to know that.?

?Yeah you didn't because you don't love Marcel.?

?We've been going out for 5 months!?

?Yeah you should overly like him, he's just there lol. Nahh you ain't even fucked him, but you were quick to give Denzel a lil suttiin suttin and you and him weren't even together.? I sighed and rested my head in my hands and she laughed.