?I've missed you Pearl.? I smiled. She got back in the car and was quiet and she took me back to my flat. I hadn't seen this place in ages.

?Alright we're here.? She said helping me with my bags. I smiled and got my stuff and we went upstairs. I got the spare key and opened up. Everything was the same. For the old Emily's liking, not for mine. I was gonna turn this place around, I didn't like how it was. She looked around and saw glass pieces on the floor.

?It was just before...? I sighed. She nodded and put my stuff down.

?Your fine now, just take your medication like your suppose to, and just keep your self away from any intoxicated objects.? She smiled.

?Thank you so much!? I hugged her tight.

?Tell him I said hi.? I smiled. She nodded and soon left. I took Pearl out her cage, she was bigger now, no more the lil cat.

?Missed you, Emily's back now aye,? I hugged her and left her run free. I opened all the curtains and let light come through I'd never ever opened them. I tidied up completely and emptied all my old clothes. I kept all the nice things I liked. I looked at my scan photo of my baby and smiled.

?Another closed chapter in my life then!? I sighed and scrunched the paper and chucked it in the bin liners. She was gone, you move on and forget, it was a long time ago now. I didn't regret her happening, but God has plans for me, she just wasn't in them. I hovered the house and made some food and ate. I changed the living room around and got dressed and left the house. I wanted to dye my hair. Brown? Has been there for ages, my hair needed to be relaxed and cut too. I went to a afro hair shop and got a relaxer and dye. I went next door and they were free, my hair had grown to much it was hard to comb. She did everything, and did my eyebrows. It was quite a good price too. I smiled and walked out and checked my account. I never ever spent the money my dad left me, I didn't know what to buy. I saw starbucks. Let me begin with one of those fruppocinos. I sat there and drank it slowly. The guy at the till smiled at me. He was weird. He kept winking at me. It put me off so I left. I giggled to myself, his face was kind of funny. I went though shops and bought lots of things, my credit card became my best friend. I bought hundreds of pounds worth of clothes, and even changed into some treggings and a nice top, at the hospital home, I put more weight on because I was a little stick, for all the treatments, so I was curvy now and a size 10. It was sunny so I was gonna walk home. I took my shopping and walked down the long road to and soon turned into my road. I quickly went back into my flat and put my stuff down. I looked at my hair, she gave me a fringe too. I liked it. It made me wanna apply make up. So I did and looked nice. I liked it. I didn't look like me, but I did in a way. I put in my earrings, but I felt weird so I took them out, then thought then put them back in, and used my hair to cover it up. The door started knocking. I sighed and opened it quickly and paused. He looked at me for ages.

?Hi Denzel!? I waved and smiled politely.

?You alright.? He said coming in. I nodded. I closed the door and turned and he was right there, staring in my face. I looked at him weirdly, and raised an eyebrow. What's wrong with this boy?

?Denzel?? I smiled and put my arms out. He grabbed me and I screamed and laughed and he picked my up. I wrapped my legs around him, and hugged him.

?I missed you so much.? He said.

?Me too, it felt weird.? He kissed my neck. I looked at him and smiled. I got off and it went quiet, that night kept coming in my head, that was not good. I cleared my throat, and he was still staring.

?Why you staring??

?You look... different.? I looked in the mirror.

?It's these earring init, they make me look chavvy!?