?What do you want?? He said looking serious.

?I want you to leave me alone...Just go away!? I screwed him and wiped my eyes. He didn't say anything. He got up and took his jacket.

?I'm gonna always be here for-?

?Whatever, go away!? I said in a strop.

?Call me if you need me.? He said and shut the door. I just sat there wondering, it wasn't my fault I was pregnant, it's not like I went out there and slept with anyone, yes I've always wanted a baby, but I wanted to grow up and have it the right way, unfortunately things never go my way, and one thing that will is this life, I wanted to have this child and raise it up, why didn't he understand that, he was the only one who believed me and now its like there's nothing. What else did he want to do? I looked opposite me and he had left his keys and his wallet, I just groaned and sat there and started falling asleep, it was the only thing I did these days...

I woke up quickly and ran into the toilet and was sick. I was putting up with it for days and it was getting to me. I washed my mouth out and went and made some food. The door bell went and I got it and waited for them to come up. I opened the door and it was Reece, I let him in and he followed me to the kitchen and hugged me from behind squeezing me tight. I held his arms, and he kissed my cheek.

?You alright?? I nodded and continued stirring my sauce.

?What you been doing then??

?Nothing much, just at home.? I smiled. He nodded and let go.

?So what do you want us to do today?? I shrugged.

?I'm awfully tired.? I sighed, even though I just woke up, my back was aching, and I wanted to sleep abit more.

?Oh okay.?

?You gonna stay with me??

?Yeah man, only if you give me some of that.? He pointed at me food I was making. I smiled and nodded. He stood there talking and occasionally kissing my neck till I was done. I put our foods in a bowl, and had more on mine because I was really hungry.

?Woah why you eating bare shit, you want to get fat?? He laughed. I shook my head.

?I'm really, really hungry.? I sighed and we went into the living room. He sat down next to me and we ate.

?So tomorrow wanna go out?? I shrugged. ?I don't feel well.? He nodded slowly.

?What's wrong with you?? I stopped eating and looked at him.

?Stomach bug.? I said. He nodded slowly and ate his food. I hadn't even mentioned to him I was raped, yet alone that I was pregnant, I just carried on as normal. Come to think of it, he didn't know anything about my family, my life, I just didn't trust him. Only Denzel, and I pushed him away.

?Been with Denzel lately then?? He said. I nodded.

?He was here like a few hours ago.?

?He's constantly gonna be there init??

?Yes, because he's my best friend.?

?Are you sure about that??

?Yes. Why?? I said curious.

?Sometimes Emily, I feel like you and him something is going on.?

?Between me and someone I've grown up with as a brother?? I said getting slightly angry.

?Yeah that's what you chicks say.?

?I'm different! You won't ever understand, so I won't ever have to explain!? I shouted.