?You okay?? I nodded.

?I like you a lot.? He said combing his fingers through my hair, that felt like Denzel too. I took a deep breath.

?We'll take this slow, but I want it to work!? I just nodded and smiled nervously. I just wanted him to get off me. He sat up and I closed my legs and sat up too, it was uncomfortable, and we didn't even do much. He soon left and I sat there looking at pictures of me and Denzel, I held onto his T-shirt, smelt of him. I wanted to ring him, but he just didn't pick up, I wanted to talk to him and tell him how I felt. I just missed him. My heart refused to rest, because he wasn't in my atmosphere. If he didn't come back, I'd go back to before. I need him now. I started falling asleep, holding tight onto his T-shirt.. I fidgeted around and opened my eyes to see him sitting in the chair opposite me and watching me, I smiled and sat up and rubbed my eyes, and still held on to his T-shirt.

?Denzel you just left.? I sighed. He just stared at me.

?Mmm.? He looked around.

?I couldn't stop thinking about you.?

?I see. I came to see if you were okay.? He said quickly changing the subject. I frowned.

?Yeah I'm fine, better now your here.? I said getting up to go near him. He got up and put his hat on.

?I best go home, init, my mum don't know I'm back, she keeps calling me.? He said looking at him phone. I put my head down.

?Denzel, I missed you.?

?Yeah I just needed to get away for a bit.? He went on into something else. I just cut him off.

?Usually you say it back.? I tilted my head trying to read his mind. He sighed and looked around for something that could distract him from looking at me. He can't fool me, I can read him like a book. I went up to him so close and stood there looking at him. He looked at me and he wasn't happy, it wasn't at anyone, just himself. I could read that facial expression any day.

?What's wrong?? I touched his arm, he didn't say anything. I tip toed and hugged him, he slowly hugged me back, and sighed.

?I needed that!? He said in relief. I inhaled his scent, I missed him so much. He picked me up and we went in my room and lay down. He lay next to me, just looking at the ceiling. I got up and went around and removed his trainers. I unzipped his jacket and put them away, and went and lay down again. I pulled his arm and he looked at me.

?Come.? I whispered. He looked at me and I pulled his arm and he came closer and lay his head on my chest.

?I missed you too, that's why I came back.? He truthfully said. I sighed and stroked his face.

?I kept thinking about you throughout my day, even when I was around Reece, I thought it was you when he touched me, and kissed me, it was so uncomfortable.?

?What??

?He lay on top of me in a different way.? I whispered.

?He needs a slap then!? He laughed. I giggled.

?Aww I've missed you, it was so weird, because when your not there, then I start talking about you constantly, it like a drug, I just get the urge to say something about you!? I smiled.

?Yeah I do the same,? He kissed my chest where my heart was. I loved him, he was so calm and just wanted the best for me.

?Reece didn't like it though, so I just forced myself to stop, but you kept popping in my head, I was so tempted to say your name when he kissed my neck!? I sighed. He looked up at me strangely.