"Stop her!" A voice yells, startling the pair and interrupting their sex session. Selena, in a shock of long black hair tumbles off of Justin's lap and onto the floor trying in vain to cover her naked self. Justin does the same to himself before attempting to shield Selena from the view of each intruder.

"Gotcha!" A female security guard announces as she tackles me to the floor, my cheek pressing against the ground, annihilating my contour.

"Oh my god don't hurt her!" Selena says shrilly and I try desperately to catch the next stream of words that come from her mouth, but the way the security guard forces me down by kneeling on my back and pressing on my neck has my vision blurring around the edges.

"Selena?" I whisper weakly and she offers a kind smile that my Selena rarely allotted to anyone. She nods and reaches for me, but my sight goes black.

Lane as South  ( 'Lane as South' means that we are currently in the timeline in which Lane is posing as South West. Keep in mind that Lane still doesn't remember meeting with or speaking to the real South when she was in surgery.  The timelines are both in the same year and on the same days. The dates aren't different.)

" Selena?" Her shiny head of blonde hair dazzles in the dim club lighting as she looks around for who's called her.

"Babe! I was wondering what took you so long I literally sent for you hours ago"  she explains, all the while not bothering to greet or acknowledge Justin. He seems less than pleased when she leans into me and takes my hand in hers to rest it atop her lap.

"Listen. I wanted to talk to you about the apartment" my mind flashes back to the elaborate loft that she and South co-owned.

"Yeah?"  I ask, suddenly intrigued by where the conversation was headed.

"Well, I've met someone..." Justin leans forward to eavesdrop. My eyes brows raise and I meet her sparkling eyes.

"Really? Who?"

"Don't get jealous on me, but she's a model too" I roll my eyes. Selena was, under her shallow actress exterior, a really great person. I could sense at some points why the real South was so into her.

"What's her name?" Justin blurts and by the way he's bouncing his knee I can tell that he's mildly impatient.

"Barbie" Justin snorts and I nudge him.

"Barbie? Like the... doll?" Justin lets out a chuckle and I nudge him again, but he goes farther.

"Sex dolls aren't girlfriends Gomez"

"You would know Bieber" she fires back and Justin chokes on his laughter.

"Kids settle down. I say with an eye roll and the both of them relax against the sofa.

"Anyway. Her name is Barbie Ferreira, she's an up and coming model. She's actually walking for Fendi in a week at the Milan Pre-season" Selena's voice becomes dreamy as she brags about her girlfriend. It would be bad form to bring up that I had actually been invited to host the preseason as well as walk first.

"Sounds hot" Justin comments and I have to physically hold my hand back so I don't back hand him.

"She is" comes a sultry voice and suddenly a brown haired girl seats herself next to Selena and leans in to kiss her on the cheek.