I laughed.

"Kids where here in the hotel all"

"Hey ill get your suit case go talk to Niall" Ally whispered to me. Thank you i mouth back to her.

"We just go to the hotel in London"

"That's good, but hey I have to tell you something about Louis"

"I have to tell you something about Drew to, but let m get my room before we talk about it"

"ok ill be waiting" he winked.

I walked to the front desk and she just freaked. "could have my room key please"

"y-yes" she sturtted

She handed me the key and i nodded at her, she looked like she was going to passout after i left and i went up the small stair case since mine and Jordyn room where close to the down stairs. Iput my hood on so no one couls really see how i was.

I opened the door and sat on the couch and said "ok im back"

"oh good i was dying with out you" he laughed

"well im dying with out you too"

"ok so you can go first and tell me about Drew"

"Ok um don't get mad at Drew but after her proformence and she sang that sone she relised something about Louis, well she like him and she think or i kinda wonder shes 15 hes 20 wouldnt that be weird"

He stood there kinda spechless "thats what Louis said he likes Drew" he finaly said.

"What if it doesnt work out, what if it messes up there friendship wh-"

"Babe i think we need to stop worrying about this, itwill be weird but come one they will be perfect together"

"i love you, you know that right"

"Do you know i love you"

"i miss you Niall"

"Callie i miss you more but i want you to kick some arses and bring home the gold"

"i just wish you could come but you have work"

"hey love head up im here with you" he said pointing to his heart. "but you have to notice that i will always be up here" he said pointing to his head. I lsghed at the picture im seeing right before my face.

"Its late over here in London and i need to get up early for gymnastics but i love you"

"i love you Callie see ya"

i waved and declined the skype.

"you know you guys should get married and adopt Drew and have kids"Jordyn laughed.

"well we just met 6 months ago"

"But yall act like you guys known each outher for years"

"i wish"

~

GYMNASTICS PRACTICES

"Girls we made it this far we can quite now"Marta yelled at us as we do pull up on the high bar.

"106, 107" I whisper to my self.

"Down" Marta yells again. I drop down and feel my legs burn.

"Ok 3 miles here to the shop center and back here" we all groaned and ran to the locker room and get out running shoes.

I pulled them on, I only had my grey sports bra on and some spandex shorts so I was good running in this. I had to say it was weird running in a leotard, I've done it before.