Ch.21 Alec's P.O.V

Comincia dall'inizio

"Don't sweat it."

"Thanks again." She muttered as she walked away. I caught up with her and tapped on her shoulder. 

"You know since i stuck up for you back there, i think you should let me take you out." I smiled. 

"Why would you want to take me out." She asked slightly confused. 

"Because your interesting, plus I'm tired of you being a good girl. Come on let your wild side out." I responded truthfully. 

"I don't know. I mean-" 

"Please." I begged. 

"Fine but make sure im home by nine o'clock." She gave in. 

"Yes!." I exclaimed fist pumping the air. 

"Whoa calm down." She giggled. I smiled and walked to my car with her by my side. I went round to her side and opened her door, then mine once she jumped in." Where we going?." She asked while looking out the window. I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed nervously." What?." 

"I never really planned anywhere. I just wanted to take you out." I smiled nervously. 

"Really." She burst out laughing after she said it. 

"But i know a place that we could go, but i don't think you would be into it." I told her. 

"Whats the place?." She questioned. 

"The park.." I trailed of, the averted my eye's towards her to see her reaction. I was surprised when i saw a huge grin on her face. "So you wanna go?.." I asked. 

"Yes!." She squealed in excitement. 

"Wow someone likes the park." I chuckled. 

"Drive faster!." She demanded. I pulled up to the park within a few minutes and she practically leaped out, next she ran straight to the swings. "Push me!." 

"Someone's eager." I teased, then jogged over to behind the swing. I started pushing when two little girls came up to us. One of them pulled my jeans to get my attention. "Yes." I said. 

"Can we go on the swing." She asked while smiling sweetly. 

"There's one right there." I pointed out. 

"But there's two of us." She grinned wide. I looked over at Patience got up and to let the little girls go on. "Thank you!." The girl squeaked and hugged my leg.

"Well that was a long five minutes." I joked as we we're leaving the park. " Any idea's we're we should go. I seriously should have planned this." I smiled. She shrugged as we got in the car. I buckled up the started the car up again. " I have an idea but to be honest its not that good and the last option." I spoke. 

"Whats that then." 

"McDonald's drive thru, then my and watch a DVD?." I asked nervously. 

"You know that actually don't sound that bad." She answered. I laughed then drove to the drive thru which was packed. 

"Really." Whined. "Whatcha want to talk about then." 

"Why do you like Gabby and her friends." She questioned as she unbuckled her seat-belt, and turned to me. 

"She's my fuck buddy." I responded truthfully. 

"Really, no shit Sherlock." She replied sarcastically. "I meant you seem like a nice guy, so why hang around with dick's" She added. 

"They're not dick's once you get to know them. Also I'm guessing your on about Jay." I answered. 

"Yeah I'm on about Jay. Do you know how many lunches i've had over my head. Or the amount of pranks he has done on me." She complained. 

"Be like Sophie then." I smirked. 

"Who's Sophie?." She asked. 

"Frankie's girlfriend, Sophie Weston. You know the one who use to get bullied by Charlie." She shook her head." Well anyway, she use to get bullied by Charlie until she started dating Frankie. Literally she could beat the shit out of Charlie. She beat up Frankie and Peter once, he told me it was because he didn't tell her something or some bullshit. But i think that's what you need to do, just don't let him walk all over you." I explained. 

"Can you help me then." 

"What do you mean help you." I raised a brow. 

"Help me pull a prank on them." She begged. 

"Like?" 

"I dunno your the expert." She shrugged. 

 "Umm paint." I muttered. 

"What do you mean paint." She laughed obviously confused. 

"Oh i know!." I exclaimed."We'll put paint in his locker so when he opens it, it will go all over him. And he will think its me or Corey." I added. 

"YES!" She squealed. 

----------------------------

Later: 8:45.

 "I'm going to have to go soon." Patience mumbled while fidgeting in my arms. 

"It's not even nine yet." I replied.

Knock! Knock!

"I'll get it." I said effortlessly, She moved of my lap and wrapped herself in the blankets. I walked to the door and opened it revealing Frankie and Sophie. " Haven't you got a key." I moaned at Frankie. 

"Why do i need one if your here." He smiled, then strutted into the living room. "Hey who's this." He asked. 

"None of your business now can you get what you need and go." I hissed. 

"Hey you alright." Sophie asked taking a seat next to patience. 

"Really." I exhaled. 

"Wait was this meant to be some kind of date." Frankie smirked, i didn't even have to reply seeing he had already guessed. "Arww little Alec's growing up." He sang as he pinched my cheeks, making me go bright red. 

"Sophie take him please." I glared at Frankie. 

"Come on lets go." She smiled as she grabbed his arm pulling him out the room. Patience stood up and stretched, then looked over to me. 

"I have to go." She frowned. 

"Really it's only." I paused to look at my watch which showed it had just gone nine o'clock."Shit. Pass your phone" 

"Wwwhhhyyy..." She stretched out as she passed her phone. I handed her the phone back once i saved my number." Really." She raised her eyebrow. 

"What?." I chuckled. 

"Batman" She crossed her arm. 

"Fine change it to superman." I grinned. She chuckled and went to walk to the door. "No goodbye." She spun round and hugged me, then kissed my cheek which surprised me. 

"Bye Alec." She smiled then left. 

---------------

Right i am so sorry that i haven't updated in over a month. I understand if you think I'm lazy or anything for updating. But seriously i have been busy with my nephew and other stuff. Really sorrrrryyyyy, please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh and i wanna know what you guys think of Alec!.

Please Vote, Comment And Recommend. Thank yooh! 

Have and nice day or night!. 

Sorry Again! xx