Ch.21 Alec's P.O.V

Start from the beginning

"Hi." She responded. 

"S.o..o.t.his is y.ou.'re b..oy.fri..end." One of the boys stuttered looking terrified. 

"Yeah whats wrong.?" 

"He's Alec's brother isn't he." The boy gulped. 

"Yeah i am." I answered before Sophie could.

"So your the one who kills people. Then eats them." The other boy said nervously. I let out a full laugh, making me clutch my stomach. 

"E..a..ts" I managed to get out while still laughing. 

"Yes that's what we got told." The first boy spoke looking scared. "Anyway we have to go." He said quickly as they both ran of. Which made me laugh even harder, until i felt a sharp pain in my side. 

"Stop laughing." Sophie demanded. 

"I'm sorry." I replied still chuckling a bit. 

"Why didn't you tell me you had a brother." She asked as she crossed her arms. 

"Never really came to mind. Plus your only pissed about it because you think hes hot." I answered while walking to my car. She stopped on the spot and glared at me. 

"And why do you think, i think hes hot." She glared. 

"Because the way you looked at him babe, now can you get in the car." I responded as i held open the door for her. 

"Whatever." She snorted as she walked away. 

 "You walking home then, that's cool." I chuckled knowing what her next action was going to be. She spun round and opened the car door, then jumped in. I chuckled then put the key in the ignition and drove away from the school grounds. 

----------------

Alec's P.O.V 

"Hey." A group of girls flirted as i shut the car door. 

"Hey." I smiled back, then walked up to my door. 

"Hey Alec!." Someone shouted nearby. I looked over my shoulder and smirked when i saw patience storming towards me. "Mind moving your car." She crossed her arms over her chest, making me look at her breast. "Hey! eye's up here." 

"I know, i just wanna look somewhere else." I grinned and shoved my hands in my pockets. 

"Move your car!" 

"Have a little patience." I said earning myself a slap across my face." I admit i deserve that but it don't mean you can do it again." 

"Hey babe why you talking to that nerd." Gabby laughed followed by her friends. 

"One none of your business. Two your laugh is so god damn annoying. Three she isn't a nerd, she's a hard-working person, Unlike the airheads you are."I told her, in addition putting my arm round patience's shoulders. Gabby and her friends laughed, then stopped when they knew i wasn't joking. 

"I am not an airhead!." She screeched. 

"Seriously." I hissed in pain.

"Fine whatever you can have her!. But when you come back make sure you see me first." She said then walked into her house with the other airheads. I moved my arm to back by my sides, then placed my hand how they originally we're. I looked back up at patience who was standing there with her mouth open and her eyes wide. 

"Close your mouth, your gonna catch flies." I winked, quickly she closed her mouth and kept looking at me still in shock. 

"Tha.nnk y.ouu." She stuttered. "None's ever stood up for me agaist them before."