62

LINDSEY

She removes her fingers from inside of me, leaving me short of breath. She then rolls to the side, as we both are looking at the ceiling. 

"Super-Sonnett strikes again" I breathe out, before giggling. 

Her laugh joins mine, as she sits down. My eyes wander on her naked, perfect body, as she is looking down at me with a grin on her face. She then seems thoughtful, so before I can ask her why, she says : 

"I was thinking about what you did the other day"

I tense up. "You mean, the after-sex kiss ?" I ask, worried that it would start a new argument. 

She nods. 

"You don't have feelings for me, do you ?" she then asks, and my throat is going sore. 

I know what the truth is, but I also know what she wants to hear. So I stare into her eyes and lie straight to her face : 

"No. You ?"

"Nope." After she said that, she climbs on top of me, putting our bodies back into their natural position. I am quite surprised by her move, but I still wrap my arms around her body. She looks down at me, smirking. "Then, we can delete that rule and kiss after sex, as long as it's only on a bed." 

I nods. "That's fine with me."

She smiles and leans in, as she connects our lips again. I hug her as tight as I can, as her fingers are playing with my hair. The human heat radiating from her body is making me feel dizzy, as I attack her lips softly. 

When I bite them, she starts laughing. 

"Ready for round two ?" she asks, raising her eyebrows. 

"Super-Sonnett on the move" I joke, and she burst into laughter, before getting down to work. 

**

KRISTIE

Today is the day during which Megan and I are staying at my house just the two of us because she's sick and that Steph doesn't want her virus. Of course, as a good friend - and obviously more than that - I feel obliged to stay. 

She is currently on the couch, complaining about how hot she is, while I am thanking God for the exact same things. Jokes aside, she really has high fever, and looks like a dead vegetable. She doesn't even talk, which is weird. The throwing up was yesterday, and now she feels like eating. So I cooked her breakfast, and we both stayed in our pyjamas, without any bras or pants on, just feeling like a Sunday (it really is Sunday.) 

I've spent my time messing with her, and today is no exception. As I am sitting down next to her, I let my imagination run rampant : 

"Hey, Megan" I call. 

She turns her head to look at me, raising her eyebrows. "Uhm ?"

"Is your name dunkin because I donut want to spend another day without you" I let out, before laughing uncontrollably. 

She, on the other hand is not laughing at all. She puts her attention back on the TV, probably preferring to watch her show than listen to my stupid pickup lines. Of course I like to mess with her, but I gotta admit that seeing her treat me like I am a stupid person is quite hot. She fakes the fact that she doesn't think I am funny, but I know that she's dying into laughter somewhere deep inside of her. 

I am not done yet. 

"Do you smoke pot because I have a kush on you" 

"Oh my God, stop !" she exclaims, rolling her eyes at me.