53

LINDSEY

We burst into the room, me holding her, her with her legs wrapped around my body. I lock the door, before slowly walking to the bed. My hands are under her butt, as my lips are attacking her neck angrily. 

She moans. 

"Bed" she orders, finding my lips again. 

I nod, before throwing her on the bed. I then remove my t-shirt, and climbs on top of her, getting rid of her pants. My hand holds her back, planted on her chest, as I am slowly leaning in to capture her lips again. When my lips find their way to her neck again, reaching her pulsing point, she starts moaning again, this time in a more sexy way. Her legs are opened underneath me, while her hands are trying to take my bra off. She looks like she's in some sort of trouble because of my kisses. 

When I suddenly stop, amusingly biting her lips, my eyes planted in hers, she groans, and I know she is turned on. 

"I knew you'd miss me" I tease, raising my eyebrow. 

She rolls her eyes. "I missed tasting you, that's different" she indicates. "Now, can you please get down to work ?"

"I heard 'get down'" I seductively say, before licking her lips. 

I attack her neck once again, my hands wandering under her t-shirt, before kissing her all the way down. I take her panties off, and when my tongue reaches it, her back arks. I see her belly lift according to my movements, and she is moaning in pleasure. When I am about to come back to her, she puts her hand on my head and pushes me back where she wants me. I like it when she's dominant like that, so I keep on going, until I feel she's reached her highest point, her body taken by weak convulsions. 

When I finally come back to her, she is smiling, out of breath. I kiss her lips again, as she finally unties my bra. She gets rid of it, throwing it across the room. 

"How was that ?" I ask, raising my eyebrows, my lips only inches away from tasting her again. 

She looks straight at me. "Average."

"Ave-"

I am cut show by her finger making its way under my pantie, all the way where I want her to be. She then puts two, and three, and starts working as well. I can feel my muscles contract immediately, as my breathe is heavier and heavier, increasing my excitement. All those sensations in my body make me bury my face on the pillow next to hers, as she energetically grab the back of my neck with her free hand, kissing my shoulder with authority. She keeps on going, ignoring the little screams I let out from time to time. When I feel it coming, I firmly grab the covers and close my eyes. 

My moans make her softly laugh, as she removes her fingers and lick them under my admiring eyes. Her fingers then wander on my back, caressing it softly, as my face is right in front of hers again. I lean in and close the gab between us, but she immediately turns her head. 

"Lindsey" she firmly says, planting her eyes into mine. "Sex is over, you can't kiss me afterwards, remember ?" 

I grow uncomfortable. 

I know I was the one insisting with rules so that we wouldn't fall for each other or something, but having her under me is such an habit now that I am used of it, and kissing her brings me so much pleasure and joy. But it is not part of the deal. I sigh, suddenly getting up, putting my t-shirt back on. She straightens on the bed, now sitting down, and brings the cover to her naked body. 

"Fine" I let out. 

"What's that ?" she asks, really surprised. 

I turn around, frowning. "What's what ?"

"Your reaction" she clears out, confused. I blush, and pray for her not to have seen that. I then panic, waiting for the rest of her sentence. "You never reacted like that before, Linds. What's on your mind ?" 

"Nothing" I lie, angrily setting my jaw. "I should get going, if Tobin-" I start.

But she is not willing to let this go, I know that by the way she is looking at me. 

"Screw Tobin" she exclaims, getting up as well. She then takes several step toward me, stopping right when your bodies are about to collide again. I look down at her, as she is trying to come up with the right words. But she also looks angry. "What's going on ?"

"I said : nothing" I lie again, this time with a fake smile on my lips. 

"Linds-"

But before she can finish saying my name, I kiss her forehead a final time before going out of the room, leaving her like that. 

Shit, I think to myself, feeling my heart beat faster than it ever has. 

**

CARLI

She is surrounded by machines, but hopefully not connected to any of them. When she sees me come into the room, her eyes immediately grow worried. Before she can say anything, I raise my hand, setting my jaw. 

"Did you cheat on me ?" I firmly ask, looking straight at her. As she is about to answer, I stop her again, the exact same way. I need to know if Zola is back into her life. I need to know what happened. "Honestly." 

She shakes her head. "No, I would never." she then says, and I can see she's speaking the truth right now, just by the way her soul reflects in her blue gaze. 

I let out a small sigh out of relief, but don't show any emotion. 

"Good." I just say, staring at her as if I am trying to pierce every inch of her soul. She raises her eyebrows, saying something like 'come at me, I'm ready for your shade throwing', and I smirk, before regaining my bitch face. "Zola's the father ?"

"Obviously" she answers. 

"Does he know ?"

"Just called him, he's on his way"

"Boy or girl ?"

"I don't know yet."

I sit down on the bed, looking at her. She waits for some more questions, but I don't have any but one. A crucial one :

"Are you ready for this ?"

She shakes her head. "No. I mean, I don't know, it's still pretty new, and I needed to know something before it... well, happens. I've been willing to ask about how you'd feel about this, but this past week I've been worrying that you might leave me. I mean, a kid is not part of the deal." 

"I told the team." I say.

Her eyes go wide. "You did ?"

"I did" I confirm, happy to see that she's not freaked. I then calmly grab her hand, setting my jaw so that she can't know if I am mad or not. She squeezes it, her eyes still planted on mine. "Does that answer your question ?"

"Uhm, not really..." she says, honest. 

"Maybe this will"

I lean in, kissing her lips with dedication and softness. She is surprised at first, but then her hand reaches for my neck, pulling me even closer. We kiss for several seconds, and I can feel that she is silently crying. 

We both pull away, as she lays back down. 

"I love you" she whispers, wiping her tears away because she doesn't like to show weakness. "So much, you have no idea."

"Let's do this together, my love" I whisper. 

At this very moment, I don't know much : what will happen next ? How will Zola react when he'll see I am dating his ex-wife who's pregnant with his baby ? How will I do to be a great support for Becky in this difficult moment (due to the fact that she didn't mean to have a baby in the first place). Will I be strong enough ? 

I have to be for her.