91

TOBIN

Julie opens the door, and her jaw drops. 

She is wearing an USWNT t-shirt, along with our usual training pants. Her hair are gathered into a messy bun over her head, and she hasn't got any make up on. Nevertheless, she looks flawless and attractive. 

"Tobin ?" 

I drop my bags on the floor, before grabbing her waist and crashing my lips on hers. But this time, in the contrary of the other times, she doesn't kiss back, and I soon understand the reason : two people are standing behind us, people that actually look like her father and sister. 

I immediately break things off, as Julie nervously turns around. 

"Uhm, guys, meet Tobin" she says, clearing her throat. 

Shit, I think to myself, not sure the blonde wanted to announce it that way to her family. I shamefully look down, but not for long, because her father is giving me his hand to shake, so that's what I do. 

"I'm David" the man clearly says in a deep dark voice, looking at me intensively, as if he's doing this daddy thing like 'protect my girl by finding out if her partner is good enough' or something. I don't look away, and he seems to like this. "Nice to meet you." 

As I am silently nodding, Julie's sister, Melanie - who I already saw some time ago, because she came to the World Cup with Zach, when they were still dating - is making her way toward me after pinching her sister's arm. 

She has a peaceful smile on. They look a lot like the other, except that I find Julie more beautiful. But they have the same mouth, and the same intensity in their gazes. 

"Well, well, well" she lets out after hugging me - because she and I always have gotten along pretty well. "I haven't expected this to go this way. Regardless of that, welcome to the family, Tobs." With that said, she takes a step closer and whispers : "You better not hurt her, otherwise you're a dead woman."

"Got it" I say in a chill tone. 

As her dad and sister are taking my bag to Julie's room, the blonde turns on me, before pecking my lips and smile. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming today, I wouldn't have invited them if-" she nervously starts, panicked. 

I smirk. "Julie, it's fine. I'm glad you are able to tell them about us." 

This time, the defender is the one smiling. 

"You're lucky my dad always cooks too much food" she whispers, before taking my hand and dragging me to the kitchen, where a delicious smell fills the atmosphere. 

My hand slips on the hollow of her back, just to let her know I am here, and not going anywhere because I am fully committed on this relationship, whatever it is. Her bright smile lighten the room, right before we split so that either her dad or Melanie feel uncomfortable. But I see her glaring from time to time. 

I feel good here. 

**

ROSE

So, maybe going to that big party at my former university wasn't that good of an idea. Nonetheless, here we are, drinking our asses off, wildly dancing in the middle of the dance floor, and even on the tables. 

I can tell Gibby is having a lot of fun, because she keeps on smiling at me, dragging me everywhere so I would drink, dance, laugh and check people out with her. The thing with me when I'm drunk is that I become very touchy, especially with people I consider as my crush - *cough* Gibby *cough* - and I am shamelessly exploiting that. But at my big surprise, she doesn't even resist, entering my game. 

As we are waiting at the bar for more drinks - again - she wraps her arm around my shoulder, confidentially looking at me. 

"That party is fuunnnn" she lets out, her drunk voice even deeper than her usual one. 

That makes me smirk. 

"You look ridiculous" I say, rolling my eyes at her. She fakes being hurt or something, so as a response I kiss her cheeks. "Fine, I do too. Whatever."

She burst into laughter. 

"Shit" she lets out, obviously bothered by something. As I am trying to turn around and see what's going on, she restrain me from doing so by grabbing my chin with her hand, looking straight in my eyes. "Don't. Two stupid dudes that think they own the place are coming our way, just pretend we're together."

"Okay."

Without even thinking, I lean in and kiss her. 

First off, she must be really surprised, because she doesn't move a bit, even though people are making some noises such as 'ooouh' or whistling because they think two girls kissing is sexy or something. But I don't give up, as one of my hand is reaching for her boobs, and I softly squeeze with confidence. After she moans in pleasure, she starts kissing me, wrapping her arms around my neck, her fingers running through my hair. 

After several seconds, I open my eyes, only to see the two guys she was talking about earlier passing by, disappointed. I don't stop holding her though, and when she opens her eyes and pulls away, I can see she is too drunk to be bothered. 

Meanwhile, our drinks arrived. 

"Good call, I like your approach" she congratulates me, smirking. She gets away from my embrace, handing me my drink. "Time to get even more drunk, SBR !"

With that said, she finishes her drink bottom up, and I imitate her, immediately regretting it, because I am about to be a so drunk that I'll do stupid things, like I always do. But I don't have the time to say anything, because Gibby is already dragging me on the dance floor. We then start dancing, having a good laugh. 

There is something very odd about her, something that drives me crazy. This realization makes me stop dancing, and when she sees that, she comes closer to me, gluing her body on mine. She then starts laughing, leaning in and whispering on my ear : 

"You're such a freaking seducer" she smirks, before taking a little bit of distance with me, putting my hands on her hips. She then looks at me in the eyes, before asking : "Do you really think you're that good ?"

"Oh, I totally am" I sarcastically let out, before my hand go higher, caressing her ribs sensually. I don't really know where that came from, but all I want to do is impress her, because I'm drunk, and she's too. There is a flash of sass on her eyes, before she takes a step closer. "And you love it."

Without saying anything, she turns around, dancing very close to me. My hands naturally slip on her hips again, surrounding her, making her dance. She drops her head back so that it can rely on my shoulders, and that my lips somehow just have to move in order to kiss her neck. We dance like that for a pretty long time - well, you don't always think of checking the time when you're drunk - enjoying teasing each other. 

But after we have a couple more shots, she definitely turns around and bites her lips, looking down at mine. She doesn't hesitate long before very slowly leaning in, and capturing them with hers. 

That's pretty much how the night went, but the next morning, not so much. We went home at 6 AM, and talked about our behavior like if it's not that big of a deal, before falling asleep two minutes later.  

{A/N : don't forget to vote for the previous part, I'm going to wait for the 15 votes per chapter to update more}