Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Not lone that
I love you
And always will

Can't stop thinking about you love

******

I woke up early in the morning with this heavy feeling in my heart. As she was saying those heavenly sweet words to me, it felt like she was here with me, in my warm embrace. She believes in me, as the words I say to her not lone that she trusts me. Lone six words brought a smile on my face " I love you and always will!"

I love her too much to let her go. (I know she said to go our separate ways. But lone I could see she said it with a broken heart, due to my situation with Cristal Vermeer. But how can I ?) She's the angel that God has created just for me, no one else. Just speaking about her remains me of her sweet coconut scent. Her small figure in my arms, her beauteous hazel eyes that showed off her innocence. Her silky smooth blackish brown hair which my hands raked upon. Her caramel skin as well as those gorgeous lips which I've tasted. The first time we met, the first dance we shared.

I'll do everything in my might even if it means, going to the ends of the never seas. She's that precious to me. She's my world, my one and lone Abi. She's the lone person who knows how to make me happy. I'll have to see and talk to her again, I refuse to take no for an answer. I need to make her perceive.

******
15 minutes I approach the building, and it was 06:55. It was too early, contemplating that work starts at 07:40. Never mind that... knowing Abi, that means she would be here by this time working in her office. So this is the perfect time to start a conversation in solving things between us. Cristal on the other hand, I'll personally handle her. What matters right now is Abi, no one else.

Closing my eyes taking a deep breath and opening them." This is it!", he says breathing out.

I open the glass door walking in, to my surprise everyone was here. "But how? Why would they be here so early? What could be the reason?" , his conscious questioned. Walking to Hillary he asks. "Morning Hillary what's going on?"

"Morning Sir, we are doing the work Ms Anderson gave us.", she says as she picks up a blue pen from her desk.

" I can very well see that but the question is, why are you all here so early? Couldn't you all do it later on like at 07:40?" , he glances down at his watch.

"Sorry sir, I'm afraid not.", she says kindly.

" Why not?", he continues to question.

"Because Ms Anderson is not here at the moment. She'll not be here at work for at least three days."

"Three days!?", his eyes grew wide with disbelief. "Why three days , is there something wrong with Ms Anderson? Where is she, how is she?", his fingers were already crossed hoping that she's okay.

" Come down Mr Carson , Ms Anderson is fine. She's at Capetown with her family. Her family took her there because she wasn't herself."

"When did she leave and where at Capetown?" , he could feel his world tremble.

"She left yesterday and I'm afraid I have no Intel about her where about." A cloud of melancholy covered his heart along with the pain he has. "Oh, one more thing ," meticulously his amber eyes meet hers.

"Ms Anderson left this for you." ,she stretched out her hand, handing him some personal files, filled with classified information.

"What's this?", he asks discombobulated taking the files in his hands. "They are project files, I know this was due on Friday. But you know Ms Anderson, she does everything before the due date."