Prom

prompt: mia goes to prom

--------------------------------------------------

"Oh Mi.." Jasmine's voice trailed off as she looked at her little girl.

"Hey Mama," Mia giggled, pushing a strand of curly hair out of her face.

"You look beautiful honey," Jasmine smiled, cautiously hugging her 18 year old daughter, careful to not mess up the beautiful dress she was in.

"Where's she at?" Anthony walked in, just getting home from recording his recent album.

"In here dad!" Mia called back, shuffling her feet back and forth.

Anthony walked into the room, gasping loudly when he saw his little girl.

"Mi..you look gorgeous," He whispered, looking at his daughter who was now all grown up.

"Thanks daddy!" Mia smiled.

The doorbell rung, Jasmine quickly going to open it, a smile on her face as she saw Mia's boyfriend of three years in the doorway.

"Jake honey you look great!" Jasmine smiled, giving him a careful hug and leading him down the hall and into the living room.

"She looks stunning..so good luck on staying alive when you see her," Jasmine joked as they walked into the room.

Her boyfriend gasped when his eyes met his girlfriend.

"You look..woah," Jake gently took her hands in his, just admiring how gorgeous his girlfriend was.

"Thank you. You do too," She giggled, smiling as her boyfriend kissed her hand.

About thirty minutes later the couple was out the door, leaving Jasmine and Anthony alone, their two younger children upstairs now.

"I cant believe we made that," Anthony said.

Jasmine and Anthony were sitting on the couch, Jasmine resting her head in Anthony's lap as he gently stroked her hair.

Jasmine giggles, leaning up and gently slapping his arm.

"Hey I'm being honest! She's gorgeous baby..like damn we made that!"

Jasmine just laughed louder, "Babe!" She giggled.

"Let me proud of her!" Anthony laughed with her, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Okay, okay!" Jasmine giggled, "Yeah we made that." She announced.

Their daughters senior prom was a success, them being more than proud of their little girl.