Broken

prompt: a sad prompt where Jas can't get pregnnat and it gets worse because Pippa announces that she's pregnant.

The doctor visit happened months ago but it still replayed in Jasmine's mind daily.

Anthony was just as sad as Jasmine was. The two were in pieces that entire for month after they found out.

But Anthony slowly picked the pieces up and put himself together.

Jasmine was stuck in the never ending pain of never being able to have her own children.

Yeah she could adopt, have a surrogate or do some other procedures but it wasn't the same. Her future children would never be biologically fully hers no matter how hard she tried.

Jasmine stayed in bed a lot. The only time she had gotten out of the house was to go to auditions that she never booked or to quickly stop at the store.

Anthony hated it. He hated seeing his wife be miserable and sad all the time. He worried about her silence daily, terrified he would come home to something he would never want to see.

Then when Jasmine finally broke into the healing process she was told the news that just broke her all over again.

The entire original Broadway cast of Hamilton was packed into a large room, probably an event center. Pippa decided to invite them and the cast of some other shows over there to tell them some important news.

After hours of talking and catching up, Pippa'a husband, Steve clinked a fork against a glass, silencing the entire room.

"We have some news!" Pippa giggled, rubbing her hands together as her husband pulled her into his side.

After a chorus of "What!?" and "Pips just tell us!" they finally told everyone.

"Well..." She trailed off and gave her husband a glance before going on, "We're expecting!"

The entire room erupted into cheers, a few people crying.

Anthony couldn't help but be happy for one of his best friends.

"Jas..?" Anthony said above the cheers, scooting his chair closer to his wives.

"I'm happy for them," Jasmine whispered, her voice barely being heard over the cheers.

"Baby.." Anthony sighed, pulling Jasmine into his side.

"Yeah baby. The baby we're never going to have because I'm broken! I'm broken and I honestly urge you find someone who's not broken Anthony!" Jasmine's voiced raised higher with every word, soon the entire room silenced and turned to them.

"Jas..? What?" Pippa asked, making her way past all the chairs and people.

"I can't have kids. We found out months ago but I've stupidly been trying to convince myself that I'm normal," Jasmine could feel the tears burning in her eyes but she chose to ignore them, harshly wiping at her eyes.

"Jas, honey.." Pippa whispered, putting a hand on her best friends shoulder.

"Jasmine you aren't broken. Every part of you is normal. Yeah you can't have babies and I'm so sorry that you can't but you're not broken. You're like all of us Jas, but just a little different. Everything will be okay, I promise you that." Pippa confirmed, pulling her 'sister' into a hug.

Jasmine still mentally beat herself up over it everyday but she learned that this wasn't her fault, that maybe she was normal.