Spiral

prompt: "I'm not attacking you!"

——————————————————————

It was a small fight. Well, it started off as a small fight that spiraled into a big fight.

The arguments became scattered and ridiculous by that point. It started off as a little argument over the fact that Jasmine wasn't going to be able to go on tour with Anthony, the tour she promised to go on, and now it was changing into an argument about how they might not be good together.

"This is fucking stupid," Anthony mumbles, huffing and crossing his arms as he glared at his girlfriend.

Jasmine raised an eyebrow from her place on the couch, giving him a hard stare.

"Yeah? Well I agree! But you're the one who started this shit so you better end it!" Jasmine crossed her arms as well, letting out a sigh.

"How am I supposed to end it when you keep reminding me of the things you do to piss me off..?" Anthony dared to question.

"What am I doing to piss you off? Existing? Do you not want me to exist anymore or something? Fine! I'll leave!" Jasmine spiraled off into her own little rant.

"I didn't say that! You're the one...attacking me!" Anthony accused, sending another annoyed glare his girlfriends way.

"The hell? I'm not attacking you!" Jasmine exclaimed, her hand motions now becoming more exaggerated as the fight progressed.

"You were making up stuff and pissing me off!" Anthony was lying at this point, making up random bullshit that Jasmine somehow went along with and created her own random little arguments back at him.

"You know what? I'm leaving. Get your shit together Anthony." Jasmine walked into their bedroom, leaving Anthony in silence as she packed a bag for the night, or the next few nights.

When Jasmine brushed past him he didn't know how to feel. He knew he wasn't loosing her but it really felt like he was.

They both hated these fights, the fights that started over nothing and spiraled into a huge storm of bullshit.