Welcome

prompt: "could that welcome be any warmer?"

——————————————————————

When Jasmine got extremely stressed she knew she accidentally changed a bit. She knew that she came off as rude and snappy and she felt horrible for it.

So when Anthony walked into her dressing room when she was doing her makeup for the matinee she couldn't help but glare at him.

"What are you doing in here?" She snapped, not realizing how harsh she sounded at all.

"Could that welcome be any warmer?" Anthony slightly joked, Jasmine glaring daggers at him.

"Chill," He raised his hands up in surrender, slowly backing away from her.

"I'm sorry," She breathed out once she realized how harsh she was acting.

"It's fine," Anthony shrugged off, walking over to her and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Just try not to get so stressed baby. You don't have to say yes to every offer you get.." He explained, rubbing her shoulders.

"I just feel bad. I start acting like this and I just can't say no to people," She sighed.

"How about we start working the stress out by taking a night off..?" Anthony suggested and Jasmine slowly nodding.

"That would be nice," She nodded.

"Yeah? Great! I'll take you out for dinner and then we can cuddle and maybe ha—" He was cut off by Jasmine gently slapping his chest.

"Okay, okay. That's a maybe then!" He joked, happy to see Jasmine now giggling at him.

"Only a maybe!" She warned with another laugh as she took a deep breathe, trying to control all the stress that was weighing down on her.

Jasmine hated that she got this way and she felt horrible for the people who had to directly deal with her. She just hoped the stress would go away soon.