The Dress

prompt: "Hey I have a request!  Anthony insisting on seeing Jazzy before the wedding and like won't leave until he sees her and he just breaks down in tears when she finally agrees"

hi!! leave feedback please!

-------------------------------------------

"Mama Kim!" Anthony knocked on the door to the women's dressing area at the small church Jasmine and Anthony's wedding would be held at later in the day.

Jasmine's mom opened the door, peeking her head out to look at her future son in law.

"What do you need my Anthony?" She questioned.

"Can I see Jazzy?" Anthony asked, already knowing the answer.

"No you can't honey. You'll see her soon enough!" Jasmine's mom smiled happily, "Go finish getting ready Anthony, I don't think you want to walk down the aisles with your hair like that,"

Anthony sighed, walking back to the room he was stuck in for three more hours.

"Mario go get Steph and tell her to bring Jas over here!" Anthony nearly commanded as he walked into the room.

"Nah bro, you know all the girls will just yell at you again," Mario shook his head, patting his little brother on the back before returning to his spot on the little chair in the room.

"Then I'll think of a plan myself," Anthony mumbled to no one in particular.

So when Anthony heard the click of heels and chatter from the girls he quickly peeked his head out the door to just find Jasmine walking past, only seeing the train of her dress.

He quickly walked out, rushing over to where the girls were.

"Anthony Ramos the hell you think you're doing!?" Renée exclaimed, gently shoving Jasmine back behind the group so Anthony couldn't see her.

"I just wanna see her dress Née. You know I'm gonna be a crying mess out there if I don't see it now!" Anthony whined, Renée just glaring at him.

"If I show you it will you stop being annoying?" Jasmine questioned from behind all her friends.

"Yes! I won't bother you all day baby!" Anthony exclaimed, just happy knowing he may see his fiancé's dress before he was technically 'supposed to'.

"Ugh, fine.." Jasmine trailed off, slowly walking forward.

Jasmine's dress had a low cut in the top. The dress was tight in the middle and the top but it casually flowed out to be fluffy at the ends. It was sparkly but simple, a all white and partially silver dress.

"Oh my god," Anthony barely whispered, a hand going up to his mouth in shock.

He couldn't even control the tears that were now falling down his face.

"My fiancé!" He exclaimed, his voice watery and emotional.

Jasmine giggled but otherwise stayed silent.

Jasmine's friends stayed quiet, one of the girls quietly filming the moment that should never be forgotten.

"You like it?" Jasmine finally broke the silence.

"Baby girl you look fucking amazing! Fucking killer in that dress..you got me crying already!" He exclaimed, Jasmine just giggling.

"Well you better get back to getting ready. You ain't gonna walk out there without socks..well I hope you won't."

The two said their goodbyes before parting ways, trying to prepare themselves for the moments to come.