Scared

prompt: "Jasmine is afraid she's having a miscarriage and Ant sings dear Theodosia to her"

this can't be scientifically correct but you know WHO CARES

——————————————————————

Jasmine hadn't felt her baby kick in three days and she was terrified. She heard sometimes the kicks became so natural that she wouldn't even be able to feel him, but she was still terrified.

So when it got to the fourth day she knew something had to be up. She woke Anthony up in tears. It was only 6am but she needed someone right now.

"Baby girl what's up?" He mumbled, his eyes widening when he noticed the tears falling down her face.

"Oh love.." He sighed and pulled her into his arms, letting her cry into his chest.

After Jasmine calmed down a bit, Anthony finally spoke up.

"What is it baby? Could you tell me what's wrong..? I want to help you," He held her close and waited for her to respond when she was ready.

"I think I lost the baby," She whispered as the tears fell down her face again, "She hasn't kicked in days and I'm so scared Ant," She cried harder into his chest and his grip just tightened on her as he soothingly ran a hand through her hair.

Anthony didn't even know what to say. He was just as terrified as her, but he knew he needed to be strong her for right now.

So he did what he knew how to do best, he sang to her. Dear Theodosia was a song that somehow calmed Jasmine down a lot when she was scared, so he hoped it would help her out in this moment as well.

When he looked down to see how she was reacting, he found her asleep on his chest.

He pressed a kiss to her forehead and slowly fell asleep as well.

The doctor visit the next day was one they were both terrified and anxious for. They just wanted to know if their little baby was going to be okay and they hoped she would be.