"Late" Nights

Jasmine was out at some late night photoshoot with Renée and Phillipa. Technically, it wasn't even that late because it lasted from six to nine but Anthony considered that late.

Anthony spent his night alone. Well, he had his and Jasmine's dog, Buddy, to keep him company. He also watched Netflix on his Ipad for at least two hours. Yes, a iPad. They never got around to buying a tv.

Jasmine pushed open the door to their apartment, locking it behind her. She was about to announce she was home but then she saw Anthony asleep on the couch with their dog on his chest. She smiled and took a quick picture before walking over to him.

"Ant, babe." Jasmine poked his arm. She didn't want him to sleep on the couch and complain about how bad his back hurts for the next week.

Anthony stayed asleep. Jasmine tried again. "Antttt!" She shook his arm gently. "Babeee, wake up."

Anthony only woke up when Jasmine pressed her lips against his.

He looked up at her, his eyes barely opened. "Hmm?"

Jasmine laughed at him. "You fell asleep. I just got back from the shoot."

"Well, I'm sleeping here." He mumbled and he turned his body away from her and buried his head into the side of the couch.

"Ant," Jasmine gently pulled on his hand to make him turn to look at her, "You're gonna hurt your back and I don't wanna sleep alone."

Then she did that pout that Anthony could never resist.

Anthony groaned while Jasmine picked up the sleeping dog that was resting on his chest and cradled him in her arms.

Anthony slowly stood up and walked into their bedroom.

Jasmine went to take her makeup off and change. Once she was done she walked back into their bedroom in her usual long, see through tank top and some of Anthony's sweatpants.

"So the photoshoot was good but the—" She started but then she looked over at Anthony and of course, he was asleep.

Why was this such a typical thing and why did Jasmine love it so much?

//
a/n: so this is up a day late because something came up yesterday. also if you can't tell, sleepy janthony is my favorite janthony. anyways, enjoy! leave requests and feedback!