Over

prompt: "Hamilton is coming to and end for the pair. They've both booked movies, Anthony's movie is being filmed in NYC and Jas is on the other side of the country in California. They aren't sure how long distance would work and jas is certain it won't, while Anthony wants to make it work. They end up fighting and jas says something like,"Maybe when Hamilton ended we should have too."

this prompt is so in depth i love you

——————————————————————

When Hamilton ended Jasmine and Anthony knew their careers would be fine and as far as they knew, their relationship would be fine too.

That was until they both got new jobs that would take up a lot of their time, huge movie roles. Anthony was in New York still but Jasmine's filming took place in California.

So when she finally moved there, she was terrified this long distance thing wouldn't work. It was hard at first for both of them, but Jasmine felt the pressure of it weighing her down even more each time they went to FaceTime or even text.

They were currently on FaceTime arguing over something stupid as Jasmine was worried that long distance wouldn't work for them but Anthony was sure it would work.

"You know what," Jasmine whispered, "Maybe when Hamilton ended for us we should've ended too," She couldn't even help the tears that were painfully forming in her eyes.

"What...?" Anthony asked, his heart breaking as he heard Jasmine painfully say the words he always had dreaded hearing.

"I don't think this is working anymore. Distance isn't good for us at all, Anthony," Jasmine admitted, finally letting the tears fall down her cheeks.

"Okay. If that what's going to make you happy then okay," Is all Anthony could find the words to say. It hurt so much that he felt numb, like he couldn't believe what was happening.

"Are you okay?" Jasmine asked after what seemed like forever for Anthony to sit in the silence.

"No. But if you're happy then I'm happy," He lied, not letting the tears yet fall down his face, saving that for when Jasmine finally left him.

"I still love you but this isn't good for us. It's all going to change soon anyways, once we get older and bigger," Jasmine admitted as she let out a quiet sob.

"I love you Jasmine," Anthony whispered, the tears in his eyes threatening to spill over.

"I love you too. Maybe we can give this a try in a few more years." With that, Jasmine hung up the phone, knowing that she couldn't bare to see Anthony going through the pain anymore.

So for now, the both of them would bare the pain and hope that one day they would be brought back together, one day when they weren't as busy.