Live

prompt: Can u write a fix where Anthony tells an embarrassing story about Jazzy on live and she walks in on him doing it and she gets mad and he gets scared

———————————————————

Anthony did Instagram lives every so often, but Jasmine had yet to be in one.

He was bored and home alone, waiting for Jasmine to get home so he decided to do one, the views and comments instantly rolling in.

A few minutes into it, he was already getting relationship questions and individual questions about Jasmine.

"An embarrassing story about Jas?" He read out loud, laughing quietly and thinking of one he wouldn't completely get murdered for.

"Jazzy and I went out a few weeks ago to this club with some friends and well Jas loves dancing, it's cute too, and she was dancing," Anthony continued explaining, not noticing his girlfriend standing in the doorway of his apartment, "Well she accidentally bumped into someone who was holding about, five, six drinks in their hands...and the drinks went all over me and the guy. She felt horrible," He laughed, recalling the memory.

He jumped at the sound of someone clearing their throat, quickly looking up and seeing his girlfriend.

"Oh...! Uh, hey baby...! I'm doing a live..! Say hi to the kids!" He quickly avoided her glares and shoved the phone in her face.

"Why were you telling them that story..?" She whined a bit, but there was still a hint of seriousness in her voice.

"The, uh, the kids baby...! The kids wanted an embarrassing story!" He covered.

"Well, don't do it again," Jasmine sighed, still seeming slightly pissed off.

Soon after Anthony ended the live, Jasmine still sending glares his way.

"Are you pissed...?" Anthony asked her nervously.

No response. Okay, he was screwed.

"Baby..? Don't be mad at me..."

"You're sleeping on the couch," Jasmine murmured, making eye contact with him.

"For just telling a story...?" He pouted.

"Didn't want you to tell them that. Sorry babe," She shrugged, taking a sip of her tea.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Anthony apologized with a sigh.

He truly didn't mean to make Jasmine mad, but he did. But he wouldn't be lying if he said he wasn't scared of Jasmine when she was mad, because he was terrified of her.