Teased

prompt: Can u write a fix where Jas is in a bad mood and Anthony is terrified of her, then Oak and Daveed find out and tease him.

spam is done now!!

—————————————————————

Jasmine didn't know what it was that put her in such a bad mood. Maybe it was the lack of sleep or the fact she felt her performances had been getting worse throughout the week. Either way, she felt horrible about it and how it changed the way she was acting towards others.

It started with Renée. She asked Jasmine a simple question and Jasmine started glaring at her, and then proceeded to sigh and walk away.

Then it slowly progressed to the entire cast, including her boyfriend. He went to hug her from behind, and she totally flipped out and yelled at him before walking away.

The whole encounter was something she knew the entire cast saw, and that made her feel worse. But one of the worst things of it all was that Anthony was slowly avoiding her after that.

After she flipped on him for the second time, over the stupidest thing ever, he decided to just not try anymore.

He sighed and wakes into his dressing room at The Public, earning knowing looks from both Oak and Daveed.

"What's with the look baby boy?" Oak smirked.

"Is the wifey being pissy towards you?" Daveed added with a laugh.

"She's just in a bad mood for someone reason," He sighed and leaned back against the couch.

"She's probably on her period or something man, I heard girls get mad when they're on it," Oak pointed out, Daveed nodding in agreement.

Anthony's eyes widened as he looked at the two of them. "Don't say that...! Girls don't like when you say that and they've got fucking like, super hero hearing or some shit and if they heard you say that they would slap you..!" Anthony warned, literally no tone of humor in his voice at all.

"Damn man," Oak mumbled, raising his hands in surrender, "You know a lot about girls for only dating one for two months," He pointed out.

"I've had more girlfriends than her," Anthony mumbled, "But my mom and sister would probably kill me if I ever said that, so," He shrugged.

"Well, I hope wifey comes around sometime," Daveed shrugged.

"Mmm yeah. Baby boy does seem sad, hasn't got laid in like three weeks...!" Oak joked, slapping Anthony on the back, him blushing immediately.

"It's not just that.." Anthony mumbled. "We're more than that and I hate seeing her like this...I love her a lot." He sighed.

"We know you do man. It'll work out though, I promise." Daveed assured, Anthony slowly nodding in agreement.

Anthony hated seeing Jasmine in a bad mood but not being able to help her out and talk to her was even worse. He just hoped she'd come around sometime.